Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Basic 2.2.2.0
RE: Encore Basic 2.2.2.0
Hi, I have a question about encore basic. Have downloaded software, but can't find any button to import from card. Plus I keep getting a message saying that the equipment is not registered to me, which would be true since it is still owned by the DME since Medicare is still paying rent to them. So this software wont allow me to do anything. Is there a way around this?
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You have to add yourself as a patient first. Then click on your name in the patient list.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-09-2014, 09:11 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Hi Yvonne, check your PMs

Coffee

Could you send me that PM please? Encore Basic isn't downloading for me. Tried twice and it just stops at different places.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-08-2015, 12:35 AM)crm911 Wrote:
(10-09-2014, 09:11 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Hi Yvonne, check your PMs

Coffee

Could you send me that PM please? Encore Basic isn't downloading for me. Tried twice and it just stops at different places.

PM sent. Keep in mind that to properly download these huge files with no problems, you should probably download them either late at night (after 11 PM) or early morning (prior to 9 am) in your local area. Internet Service providers are very congested with traffic during the normal daytime hours locally, and if you try to download huge files during those busy times, no matter what file you're downloading is likely to get corrupted. Evening "prime time" hours are the worst.
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Basic
Hi all,

Lost my Encore programs in a drive failure (thought I had the programs backed up but . . .Oops) ) and can't seem to locate a active download. I have gone to the private file area and sent an email, but evidently it isn't active.

I know about Sleepyhead SmileSmile and do use it but I miss the detailed, easily viewable wave forms graphs of Encore and Encore Pro Crying-into-tissue.

Anyone got a downloadable file or know where I can get one?

Thanks,
Jagzoo
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Jagzoo,
Here is a link to Encore Basic

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Basic
(11-02-2015, 11:09 AM)Jagzoo Wrote: I have gone to the private file area and sent an email, but evidently it isn't active.

You incorrectly sent the email request to apneaboard@gmail.com from within the forum software. That's my email address and is not the right one to send it to. Check OpalRose's link above and you'll see the correct email address that you'll need to request the installation file location.

The email request must be sent from your personal email account, not from the forum software email system.

In addition, I just checked and the gmail auto-responder is active and working fine.

If you do not receive an email response within 10 minutes, look in your "junk mail" folder or "spam folder"... sometimes the reply email gets marked incorrectly as "spam" or "junk mail" by your email system.

If it's not there, it could be that gmail is marking your email address as spam. In that case, try sending your request from a different email account. If need be, sign up for a free Gmail account (CLICK HERE) and then send your email request from that new Gmail account.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,
Can you also please send me a link for downloading Encore Pro ?
Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
skiace, Go to private files and you will find instructions there.

A better program for personal use is SleepyHead and the link for that is just below. Welcome to Apnea Board.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
thank you very much
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Basic question after night #1 Jskier 33 2,126 01-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Humidifier - Basic information nobody writes about fotjon 1 596 10-15-2023, 02:52 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  New Member with Basic Questions CajunKev 15 1,061 04-20-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: CajunKev
Question [CPAP] Two basic questions from a newbie minimax 2 498 01-20-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CPAP function question - basic stuff... Mandrake 11 1,173 01-10-2023, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Mandrake
  Humidifier / temp setting - basic understanding questions arunjb 4 763 07-29-2022, 03:09 AM
Last Post: zellem
Question [Treatment] Basic Question about How to get advice. Budgie 6 821 11-21-2021, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.