Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Basic Apnea Count?
Encore Basic Apnea Count?
Is the "Apnea Count" in Encore Basic the same as AHI? Tried using it last night, and all seemed good, but not sure how to interpret the Apnea count. It showed 6. Is that total number of apneas for the period, or AHI?

I know, I know, I should stick to Sleepyhead.

[attachment=3841]
Old man, new machine. Better sleep! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Basic Apnea Count?
Encore Basic produces report graphs where the AHI is reported and broken down by OA, CA and H in the right column.  This summary report does not look too useful.  Do you see any pages like this Daily Details? As an aside, this graph is from 2014 using a Respironics M-Series CPAP. Compared to my current AHI that averages less than 0.5 per night, this shows what we used to settle for.

[Image: QPMEJqK.png]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My Details page, for some reason, does not have AHI.    
Old man, new machine. Better sleep! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I can't seem to replicate the report you have in EncoreBasic. My daily details report does not include the respiratory details you have, and it starts with Events, machine data, usage and leaks. Since I don't use or have AVAPS, I can't help with this.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 613 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  ResMed Air 10 can't count CaptainEven 6 281 03-02-2024, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Basic question after night #1 Jskier 33 2,146 01-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Humidifier - Basic information nobody writes about fotjon 1 602 10-15-2023, 02:52 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  New Member with Basic Questions CajunKev 15 1,088 04-20-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: CajunKev
  Do central apneas while awake count? Ivy woods 1 489 03-01-2023, 02:24 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Central Apnea or Obstructive Apnea GoodSleepHunting 0 1,007 03-01-2023, 11:15 AM
Last Post: GoodSleepHunting

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.