Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Basic Information Input
Hello, I am new to Encore Basic. I am trying to find out if there is a way to enter "AGE" and "Date of Birth" data into Encore so that it prints out on the usage report. Everything else seems pretty straight forward, but I cannot fine a spot to enter these two items. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
babo18
Post Reply Post Reply
All of that data can be entered in the Patient profile data. Personally, I would avoid including a lot of personal data unless you absolutely won't be sharing the data with anyone but your doctor. Personal data does not affect the functionality of the program.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank You for the reply. I see the category in the final print out, but I do not see the category in EDIT PATIENT INFO. All that is listed in patient info is:
Patient ID#
First Name
Last Name
Street
City
State
Postal Code
Country
Home Phone
Work Phone
Alternate Phone
Sleep Doctor

I do not see any place to enter Age and Date of Birth. I need these to show up on the final print out so that I can turn it in for a DMV Physical. Am I Looking in the wrong place?
Post Reply Post Reply

I had to reset my laptop and lost the encore software can i see get it from here.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-24-2016, 03:30 PM)DeeNJai Wrote: I had to reset my laptop and lost the encore software can i see get it from here.

EncoreBasic, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

EncorePro, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

EncoreBasic is recommended over EncorePro, unless you have a DreamStation machine.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  encore pro report for compliance (DOT) pc1955 3 217 01-17-2017, 05:12 PM
Last Post: pc1955
  Encore Basic ? E.W. 4 308 01-17-2017, 08:47 AM
Last Post: E.W.
  Encore Pro 2.17.8.0 X64 Blee7788 3 405 12-20-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Encore Pro 2 Software USER Guide OldVet 1 352 12-03-2016, 10:10 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Encore anywhere is that the same as the Pro version stephennic 1 473 09-16-2016, 10:09 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Encore pro - how to view and download data stephennic 5 570 09-06-2016, 11:17 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Can I still get Encore Viewer software to work? Windows 10... ValGal333 7 1,194 09-05-2016, 05:17 AM
Last Post: AUDavidSydney