Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Basic Information Input
Encore Basic Information Input
Hello, I am new to Encore Basic. I am trying to find out if there is a way to enter "AGE" and "Date of Birth" data into Encore so that it prints out on the usage report. Everything else seems pretty straight forward, but I cannot fine a spot to enter these two items. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
babo18
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Basic Information Input
All of that data can be entered in the Patient profile data. Personally, I would avoid including a lot of personal data unless you absolutely won't be sharing the data with anyone but your doctor. Personal data does not affect the functionality of the program.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank You for the reply. I see the category in the final print out, but I do not see the category in EDIT PATIENT INFO. All that is listed in patient info is:
Patient ID#
First Name
Last Name
Street
City
State
Postal Code
Country
Home Phone
Work Phone
Alternate Phone
Sleep Doctor

I do not see any place to enter Age and Date of Birth. I need these to show up on the final print out so that I can turn it in for a DMV Physical. Am I Looking in the wrong place?
Post Reply Post Reply
I had to reset my laptop and lost the encore software can i see get it from here.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-24-2016, 03:30 PM)DeeNJai Wrote: I had to reset my laptop and lost the encore software can i see get it from here.

EncoreBasic, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

EncorePro, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

EncoreBasic is recommended over EncorePro, unless you have a DreamStation machine.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR - Only summary information is available paulag1955 8 664 12-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 809 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Encore Basic - How to download it? chipbutty 6 2,357 04-09-2023, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oximeter Information Viatom jbeam 2 693 02-28-2023, 09:27 PM
Last Post: jbeam
  DreamStation 2 - Will we ever have Access similar to Encore? Wizard99 11 1,086 02-10-2023, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Editing Profile Information [OSCAR] Homerec130 12 1,820 08-15-2022, 12:26 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Problems installing Encore Pro Chalkie 20 2,851 02-28-2022, 06:06 PM
Last Post: jpearson0525

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.