Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Pro 2
Encore Pro 2
it installs just fine.  takes maybe 5 minutes. I've installed and uninstalled to try to fix this problem.

It downloads my sd card information just fine.   I click on "detailed" on the bottom, and click view.

it opens.  then, it freezes.

what am I doing wrong?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Pro 2
(05-14-2018, 10:54 AM)gramma Wrote: it installs just fine.  takes maybe 5 minutes. I've installed and uninstalled to try to fix this problem.

It downloads my sd card information just fine.   I click on "detailed" on the bottom, and click view.

Have you looked in the Software Support Forum here for threads about Encore Pro 2?
Post Reply Post Reply
oops i just noticed that i put it in the wrong place   Shy
Post Reply Post Reply
Moved to Software Support Forum.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-14-2018, 10:58 AM)Fats Drywaller Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 10:54 AM)gramma Wrote: it installs just fine.  takes maybe 5 minutes. I've installed and uninstalled to try to fix this problem.

Have you looked in the Software Support Forum here for threads about Encore Pro 2?

yes, I have. They are all threads about installing it. I don't have problems with the install...I'll keep looking....

lol yeah. I searched. lol the only one about Encore Pro 2 freezing is....mine.
Post Reply Post Reply
well, I went back to November.

I guess I am alone in this problem.

Encore Pro 2 freezes when I try to see my data.

I will uninstall yet again.  Probably won't install it back and will give up on it. 

If medical professionals are using this program that says a lot
Post Reply Post Reply
The data is suppose to pop up in a new window. It sounds like you might have an anti-virus program that is preventing the window from popping up. Go into your anti-virus if you have one and see if you can disable that function. Than try running Encore Pro II again.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
that's a good idea.

i'll try that.
Post Reply Post Reply
it is working great now Smile

what are the numbers at the bottom of all the charts? I am guessing military time, it's 0 to 24, but the apnea events (only a few) are showing up at what appears to be 7 or 8 at night. I'm not asleep then
Post Reply Post Reply
I was wrong about this chart...some of them have 0 through 24 this one starts at one.

apparently, from what I can see it's hours slept...

[Image: Z0Mhxzw.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 809 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Encore Basic - How to download it? chipbutty 6 2,357 04-09-2023, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  DreamStation 2 - Will we ever have Access similar to Encore? Wizard99 11 1,087 02-10-2023, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Problems installing Encore Pro Chalkie 20 2,853 02-28-2022, 06:06 PM
Last Post: jpearson0525
  Encore software and OSCAR blackshark3 3 977 11-10-2021, 12:34 AM
Last Post: blackshark3
  Two Encore accounts on one DreamStation card? VOIDED 3 753 02-12-2021, 07:56 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Export data from Encore to Oscar fullerms 5 1,107 12-22-2020, 01:59 AM
Last Post: fullerms

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.