Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Pro 2.17.8.0 X64
Encore Pro 2.17.8.0 X64
I am trying to install Encor Pro x64. When I execute setup on Win 7 pro, I get the User Account Control window asking if I want to execute the program, and I respond yes.
I then get the Install Shield wizard prompt asking which language, and then finally after extracting the files, it says to restart the computer.
After rebooting, there is no evidence of anything being installed. There is no new directories under Program files (both 32 bit and the 64 bit directories), nor anything registered under the control panel -> Programs and Features.
There are no short cuts, or programs or folders listed under the Start Menu -> All Programs either.
Has anyone encountered this?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encor Pro 2.17.8.0 X64
Not sure this is the issue you're facing, but please read this post:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid142603

From the post:

Quote:Installation Note: When you install EncorePro 2.17.8.0, it may appear to sit idle for up to 30 minutes or so during the installation process, but it will then finish and run OK.

If I'm remembering correctly, during the installation, you may have to reboot your computer several times. And one of those times it seems to sit forever doing nothing, but will eventually finish.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Pro 2.17.8.0 X64
I don't think that is the problem. In fact, when I run the install, there is absolutely nothing changed in the registry, which is most unusual.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Pro 2.17.8.0 X64
Blee, I don't know why you want EncorePro, but it is an extremely difficult and bloated program that will install its own SQL server runtime on your computer. Get the EncoreBasic, or better the #Sleepyhead software. Pro is made for DME suppliers who serve hundreds of patients and have to comply with patient record security. This is nuts for an individual.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 803 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Encore Basic - How to download it? chipbutty 6 2,334 04-09-2023, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  DreamStation 2 - Will we ever have Access similar to Encore? Wizard99 11 1,072 02-10-2023, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Problems installing Encore Pro Chalkie 20 2,834 02-28-2022, 06:06 PM
Last Post: jpearson0525
  Encore software and OSCAR blackshark3 3 975 11-10-2021, 12:34 AM
Last Post: blackshark3
  Two Encore accounts on one DreamStation card? VOIDED 3 746 02-12-2021, 07:56 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Export data from Encore to Oscar fullerms 5 1,103 12-22-2020, 01:59 AM
Last Post: fullerms

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.