Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Pro 2.20.6.0 error reading SD card
Encore Pro 2.20.6.0 error reading SD card
I am using Encore Pro 2.20.6.0 and have two Dreamstations at home.  Mine is an AutoCPAP and my spouse has an AutoBiPAP.  I have no trouble reading the SD card from the AutoCPAP machine, however the AutoBiPAP's card can't be read.  (SleepyHead can read both cards properly.)

I get an error message ("unable to read data because the card is corrupted").  I have tried formatting the card on my PC and putting the newly formatted card into the AutoBiPAP where it appears to be initializing properly.  When I try to download data into EncorePro, I get the error even though SleepyHead has no problem.   Examination of the file structures on the SD cards from both devices shows that they appear to be similar.

Any ideas as to what the "corruption" is would be appreciated.
Thanks!
    Stu
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Pro 2.20.6.0 error reading SD card
Hi StuGoldberg - Welcome

Do you have separate profiles created for each user/machine?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
yes, seperate profiles
Post Reply Post Reply
To rule out a corrupted profile, try adding a 3rd user profile and try SD card with the new user.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Per your suggestion, I tried adding a new patient record then attempted to import the data into that record.  Unfortunately, I got the same error about a corrupted card.

Stu
Post Reply Post Reply
Good!, you've ruled out a corrupt user profile. Did Encore come with or do you have a hash value for the install file? If so, did you compare it to the install file? . . . My thought is to rule out a bad or incomplete install.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm sure the install file is intact and valid.     For another reason, I had earlier uninstalled and successfully reinstalled the program and the SQL-server application which supports the database.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 108 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  Help reading program Aeonmed AS100A Autocpap ZaidAddenis 1 130 03-08-2024, 10:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Error while installing OSCAR on Lenovo Chromebook Bodie 15 1,236 10-29-2023, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Bodie
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 644 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 555 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 810 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Encore Basic - How to download it? chipbutty 6 2,358 04-09-2023, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.