Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Pro 2 Time Of Day Wrong on Reports
Encore Pro 2 Time Of Day Wrong on Reports
Just installed Encore Pro 2, was able to generate detail reports. The only problem I have found so far is the TOD timeline on all the graphs is off by +4 hours. It shows I started therapy at 1:30am instead of 9:30pm. Same problem occurred on a report I got through my local Home Care Provider, except in that case the graphs were off by -2 hours, those said my therapy start time was 7:30pm instead of 9:30pm.

I can't find anywhere within the Encore Pro 2 program to fix this. It sounds like a "Time Zone" assignment error. 

The TOD on my Dell PC running Windows 10 is the correct time for my Melbourne, Florida EST zone.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Pro 2 Time Of Day Wrong on Reports
I am curious what others know about the real time clock (RTC) and how Encore interprets the RTC over the user accessible local time setting.  From my observations, it seems the terrific Oscar application generates reports based on the user accessible time setting.

The RTC is set by software called Service Center Tools Suite, which appears only accessible to service centers.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 2 83 03-23-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 123 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 201 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 321 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Generating reports for doctor TechieHippie 5 367 02-19-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Wrong Equipment Displayed During Oscar startup Aknakon 4 494 01-18-2024, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 751 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.