Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Pro 2 and Bipap AutoSV
Encore Pro 2 and Bipap AutoSV
Hello. I've been reading old forum files, and googling like mad, and I can't figure this out, maybe someone here knows...

I have been using Encore Pro 2, version 2.4.something, but in trying to have it read data from my Sustem one Bipap Auto/SV model 960, it sez:

"The therapy data on the media is not valid and was not saved. Contact Product Support for assistance."

I see by reading other posts that some people here are using Encore pro 2.2 to read their ASV machines.

I'm trying to figure out whether the version I have is older or newer. It claims to be version 2.4.something, but it also seems to be dated 2009.  Should I upgrade, or would it BE an upgrade?

I also have sleepyhead, but I'm specifically looking for a way to send the respironics "waveform report" to my pulmonologist as I have been doing with the other machines.

any ideas?  thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Pro 2 and Bipap AutoSV
Checkout Supersleeper's post here. These are brand new files from the authorized repair facility accounts from Philips. You will have to determine if it is an update to what you have, but I suspect it is.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know where that post is. do you have a link? thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here you go:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

The current EncorePro 2.20 was released in Dec. of 2016.

As far as I know, that's the newest version.

Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, it works!

How odd that the old version had a higher version number.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 254 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  AutoSV data interpretation assistance needed PappaJoe 21 688 02-11-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  bipap Innisfree 2 421 12-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [CPAP] BiPAP / AutoSV with largest possible water container FHTC 3 347 11-11-2023, 11:23 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help with bipap Al N 7 697 09-14-2023, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Al N
  Fixed pressure BIPAP vrs Auto BIPAP (UARS) tugboatxd 0 690 03-29-2023, 04:13 PM
Last Post: tugboatxd
  Dreamstation BiPAP AutoSV VS BiPAP S/T? racprops 1 520 08-07-2022, 11:25 PM
Last Post: LindanHotAir

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.