Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Pro 2 time
Encore Pro 2 time
I'm using Encore Pro 2.2 to chart chip from my DreamStatio n ASV. The time does not line up correctly. I start my machine at 9:00 pm but the chart starts at 12:00pm. The tech at Phillips tried to fix it but could not?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Pro 2 time
In Encore 2 after logging on go to office settings click edit and change the time zone to your time and save. If no change was needed than on your Machine go to my settings than clock and adjust if needed. It has to be one of the two that's not set right.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I have done that but the company time doesn't stay. The tech said that was not the place to set it as it can be set differently for different patients so it is set for each patient. When he was helping me with something else it tried to fix the time but it could not be changed on this update?
Post Reply Post Reply
I've got the same version. The only thing else I can think of is that your computer time is off by 3 hours. I read in the user manual that it adjusts to the new time zone when sent to another office in a different time zone using a windows service. The only way it could do that is by using the time off windows. If that's not it than I can't help. Sorry.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
No worries. Hopefully Sleepyhead will have update for ASV soon and it's better.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 2 83 03-23-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 202 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 321 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 751 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche
  Time adjust BlueSky1958 0 417 12-10-2023, 08:05 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  Oscar Time Display Discrepancy BeardedPAP 2 659 11-25-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: CWest
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 809 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.