Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Pro Problems Creating Reports
Encore Pro Problems Creating Reports
Hello!

I'm hoping that someone here can help me with my problem.  I downloaded Encore Pro 2 about a month ago and everything had been working perfectly.  But in the last few days when I press the waveform icon or the icon to view the reports the screen turns gray and the report doesn't get created.  It does create a report page which doesn't come up automatically and is completely empty.  I can't un-gray the regular software page and be able to get around on the software until I delete the empty report page.

If I reinstall I can create a report but only once.  After that it goes back to the same problem.

I have myotonic dystrophy and I'm having some really serious problems breathing so I need to get these waveform reports to my pulmonologist but it's taking so long to reinstall the software it's driving me crazy!

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Pro Problems Creating Reports
Have you tried Encore Basic?
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

I believe Encore Pro 2 is for DreamStations.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-17-2017, 09:39 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Have you tried Encore Basic?

Encore Pro 2 is supposed to work with all PR machines that have SD cards. We usually recommend Encore Basic to people with System Ones because it's a smaller program that runs smoother.  Encore Basic does NOT work with the DreamStations, and that's why we say that Encore Pro 2 is for DreamStation users.

So the typical advice would be to tell the OP to just use Encore Basic.  But Encore Basic has one important limitation for the OP: Encore Basic only keeps one wave form in the data base. Every time you download, the previous wave form is replaced with the current one.  And the OP needs to get the wave forms of multiple nights of data to his/her doctor.

One question: Is an earlier version of Encore Pro available somewhere?  It could be that since the OP has a System One, an earlier version of Encore Pro might work better: It would still keep multiple wave flows in the database, but it might not be quite as buggy with his/her System One data as current version of Encore Pro is.
Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-19-2017, 03:38 PM)robysue Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 09:39 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Have you tried Encore Basic?

Encore Pro 2 is supposed to work with all PR machines that have SD cards. We usually recommend Encore Basic to people with System Ones because it's a smaller program that runs smoother.  Encore Basic does NOT work with the DreamStations, and that's why we say that Encore Pro 2 is for DreamStation users.

Yes, I'm aware that Encore Basic does NOT work with the DreamStation.  The OP is NOT using a DreamStation, and that was why I suggested Encore Basic.

So the typical advice would be to tell the OP to just use Encore Basic.  But Encore Basic has one important limitation for the OP: Encore Basic only keeps one wave form in the data base. Every time you download, the previous wave form is replaced with the current one.  And the OP needs to get the wave forms of multiple nights of data to his/her doctor.

One question: Is an earlier version of Encore Pro available somewhere?  It could be that since the OP has a System One, an earlier version of Encore Pro might work better: It would still keep multiple wave flows in the database, but it might not be quite as buggy with his/her System One data as current version of Encore Pro is.

Don't know about an earlier version, but since the wave form reports are needed, possibly take the SD card to a local DME and they can run the reports until a solution is found.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-19-2017, 04:06 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Don't know about an earlier version, but since the wave form reports are needed, possibly take the SD card to a local DME and they can run the reports until a solution is found.
The OP would have to take the SD card to the local DME every single day to get all the wave flows: Even Encore Pro only downloads the last night's wave flow.

That's why she needs to get Encore Pro working: So she can save all her wave flow data without daily trips to the DME.
Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi DaisyFields,
I apologize we haven't been real helpful in solving your Encore Data issue.

Since you haven't been back to update us, I'm praying that your Pulmonogist would have numerous resources at his/her disposal to treat your condition even with minimal wave form data.

Please let us know how your are doing.   Smile
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
I've had the exact same thing happen to me. It appears the View Report window gets into a non responsive state. I managed to resolve it by right clicking on the View Report window and selecting maximize and then the window and WaveForm Report is viewable again.

Hope this resolves your issue as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
This issue could be programatically corrected in the next Encore Pro software release, as this issue is not obvious to the end user how to correct the child window task in the  View Report window view - but I'm not at liberty to open a ticket with Phillips
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 76 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Generating reports for doctor TechieHippie 5 348 02-19-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data SKPC 5 534 12-31-2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 556 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  OSCAR Problems on Mac Sonoma 14.0 kenhh 6 1,047 11-05-2023, 01:40 AM
Last Post: WW4B
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 992 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 801 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.