Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Pro help requirted
Encore Pro help requirted
I have managed to get Encore Pro working but there are still one or two issues to iron out.

I am in the strange situation atm of having two machines with different IPAP/EPAP settings.

They are both supposed to be set at 10-20 but my backup machine, that I have been using since my primary one developed a fault (now fixed) turns out to be at the old pressures of 6-17.

When I inserted the data card for the primary machine, Encore Pro displayed an error message saying that the patient was not registered on the system. 

Am I right in assuming this is because it was a different data card?  

It seemed to download the data OK despite this, but got stuck when I clicked "view". in fact the whole computer froze up and I had to reboot to get out of it.

I have tried twice more, with the same result.

I have not yet created another user to experiment as to whether that would resolve the glitch because of a separate issue with
displaying the Encore pro settings. But one thing at a time.

Am I correct in thinking that what is causing the computer to freeze is that I need to set up a different user for the separate data card?  
Respironics Dreamstation Auto CPAP ay 8 cm. fixed pressure.

Resmed AirFit F230 mask. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Pro help requirted
Most of these programs are expecting one machine for each user. I would defiantly try adding another user profile for the other machine.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just wanted to say his issue is not fixed. I do not seem to be able to delete the thread so posting this update to save anyone from wasting time answering.

Resmed AirFit F230 mask. 
Post Reply Post Reply
There is no reason to delete this thread, as more suggestions may come along.

Have you tried using #SleepyHead software? This would be a better approach and it would accept the cards from the two different machines without a hitch.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have tried SleepyHead but it is not compatible with my machine.

Resmed AirFit F230 mask. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Chalkie,
As you stated, you may have to set up a separate user to acknowledge the second data card and machine. It’s worth a try.

Hope you get it sorted out.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I did get it sorted.

However the other issue that I alluded to above remains.

On my laptop, after I go to Company Settings>Preferences and click the "Edit" button, I see a message saying "Click Save" but it seems I cannot, as the bottom of the dialogue box is off the bottom of the screen.

This means I cannot, for example, set up the software so that I do not have to rest the password after 90 days or create a new user.

This is, I guess, rather an issue wt my laptop Display settings than Encore Pro itself. I am going to try tweaking the res to see what happens but any suggestions meantime would be appreciated.

Resmed AirFit F230 mask. 
Post Reply Post Reply
If you can’t scroll down to gain access the Save button, make sure your screen is maximized not just full size. If that fails you may have to set the screen resolution on the computer so the whole page fits on the screen.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
May be temp connect your laptop to a larger display such as a computer monitor or tv ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Please tell me how you were able to get a copy of Encore Pro.  Would you be willing to send me a copy of the one you have or make a download link ?
Encore Basic is great but I understand the Encore Pro will give more information.

AliceF
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 809 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Encore Basic - How to download it? chipbutty 6 2,357 04-09-2023, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  DreamStation 2 - Will we ever have Access similar to Encore? Wizard99 11 1,088 02-10-2023, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Problems installing Encore Pro Chalkie 20 2,857 02-28-2022, 06:06 PM
Last Post: jpearson0525
  Encore software and OSCAR blackshark3 3 977 11-10-2021, 12:34 AM
Last Post: blackshark3
  Two Encore accounts on one DreamStation card? VOIDED 3 755 02-12-2021, 07:56 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Export data from Encore to Oscar fullerms 5 1,107 12-22-2020, 01:59 AM
Last Post: fullerms

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.