Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore Viewer and Basic: only four days of details?
Encore Viewer and Basic: only four days of details?
Good morning. - 
I've been playing with both Encore Viewer and Encore Basic with the same results.
Even when I select a date range of the whole month, the Detail report only covers four days.
Is it possible to get a  Detail report covering a longer period? - Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore Viewer and Basic: only four days of details?
What data does the detail report show?

I’m not sure, but I didn’t think the M Series machines were data capable.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=3941 Wrote:OpalRose pid='230237' dateline='1509548369']What data does the detail report show?

I’m not sure, but I didn’t think the M  Series machines were data capable.

Would you please define "data capable"? Mine stores my data on a card, which I read via either Encore Basic or Encore Viewer.
Here is a screen shot of a detail page, but even though I gave it a date range of one month, only four of these appear:

Attached Files
.docx   One day detail.docx (Size: 80.57 KB / Downloads: 15)
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-01-2017, 12:10 PM)mhorowit Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 09:59 AM)OpalRose Wrote: What data does the detail report show?

I’m not sure, but I didn’t think the M Series machines were data capable.

Would you please define "data capable"? Mine stores my data on a card, which I read via either Encore Basic or Encore Viewer.
Here is a screen shot of a detail page, but even though I gave it a date range of one month, only four of these appear:

I only see one day on the report you show.

Sorry, I really didn’t think the M series supplied that much data as it is an older machine.

I use Encore Basic and only to compare with #SleepyHead.

I just tried mine and selected a month, and it selected 4 random days. Dont-know But the final page of the report does shows a summary (not a breakdown) for the 30 days selected.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi mhorowit,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck as you continue CPAP therapy and also with figuring out your data problem.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OSCAR Technology - Install & Data Aquisition Details EasySleep 3 76 6 hours ago
Last Post: EasySleep
  Basic question after night #1 Jskier 33 2,126 01-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Treatment] New User; Fine Tuning- First 3 Days of Data jgthegrouch 9 404 01-16-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: jgthegrouch
  Abdominal pain from open mouth. 4 days Neo2020 1 325 01-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Dr. Steven Park details his UARS journey gainerfull 3 609 12-18-2023, 12:01 PM
Last Post: srwilsn3
  [CPAP] Bad O2 days with APAP? ikwtif 23 1,717 11-21-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: BeautifulDay
  [Treatment] Three days using Soft Cervical Collar, AHI 6.73, 4.81, 22.28; makes sense? Aldiorg 9 891 11-15-2023, 12:47 PM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.