Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore anywhere is that the same as the Pro version
Encore anywhere is that the same as the Pro version
Hi all,
My sleep physician uses encore anywhere is that the same as encore pro. I noticed with encore anywhere you need a special username and password. Is it something you buy or is it only sleep physicians have.

Cheers
Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore anywhere is that the same as the Pro version
EncoreAnywhere is web-based, designed so clinicians can access patient data (or change settings) via direct contact with the SD card, or remotely via a modem from any computer that has internet access. Unlike EncorePro, which is via the SD card only and is not web-based and does not require internet access.

I think only verified clinicians can sign up for an EncoreAnywhere account, whereas anyone can download and use EncorePro (info here).

But I would advise anyone against using EncorePro and use EncoreBasic instead (info here) or SleepyHead ([url=http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./]info here[/url])... unless you have a DreamStation machine (EncoreBasic doesn’t work with DreamStation machines). EncoreBasic does everything EncorePro does, except that EncorePro is designed for multiple patients and has you installing a database for handling multiple patients (not necessary for you, and it will take up more space on your PC and takes much longer to install and run).

Although the system is designed for clinician-use, here's a short video on EncoreAnywhere just for information:

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 83 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 202 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 365 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,171 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,612 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 498 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
Information New SEFAM Analyize software version 3.2.0 SuperSleeper 3 1,292 11-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: DrJelly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.