Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Encore software and OSCAR
Encore software and OSCAR
Hi, 

I have a Philips Respironics Auto BiPAP. Lately the shop that sold me the machine went out of business, so I am unable to send them the files from the machine for them to produce reports for me as I used to do. I need to find ways to produce report by my own, and Thank God I found this forum. 

I have followed the instructions for downloading Encore Basic and Encore Pro (which I read from the past reports was the software that produces them), but when I clicked on the links for downloading nothing happened. Are they still available for download?

Then I downloaded and installed the OSCAR software, and then imported data from the machine's SD card. I am still fiddling with it, but I am unable to view summary reports of other dates, it only showed summary of my last use. Is that normal?

Any help greatly appreciated

Regards,

Jason
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Encore software and OSCAR
[attachment=36986][attachment=36986]After you load your data You should be on the welcome screen.  If not go to the 2nd tab at the top and  click on welcome.  Now You have SD importer, Ox Wizard, Daily view, OVERVIEW and STATISTICS.  Either of the last 2 options would give you data that the supplier will take.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-08-2021, 11:37 PM)blackshark3 Wrote: I have followed the instructions for downloading Encore Basic and Encore Pro (which I read from the past reports was the software that produces them), but when I clicked on the links for downloading nothing happened. Are they still available for download?

Yes, the download links sent in the autoresponder still work just fine.  I just tested them - no problems.  You might have to right-click on the download link and select "Save File as..." or some similar option, depending upon your browser.

If you can't figure it out, try using another browser.

Also, make sure the instructions for the links you're using actually are from the appropriate threads in the Private Files & Links forum, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I could download the apps using another browser. Now fiddling with them.

Thanks to all the responses, really appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 426 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 617 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,006 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,100 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 684 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.