Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncoreBasic
RE: EncoreBasic
SnoreEnough,

Check your PMs (Personal Messages). (here).

Smile

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
SnoreEnough, do you have access to an older machine? Something running Windows 7, maybe the 32-bit version? It's possible EncoreBasic would work with that operating system for your machine. Or EncorePro for that matter.

Dcgrafix, do you have any advice?
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-03-2014, 07:37 PM)Sleepster Wrote: SnoreEnough, do you have access to an older machine? Something running Windows 7, maybe the 32-bit version? It's possible EncoreBasic would work with that operating system for your machine. Or EncorePro for that matter.

Dcgrafix, do you have any advice?

I will have access to another machine in 3 weeks but it has a Linux operating system.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, I have an older Mako Infineer DT3500 card reader and was trying to get it to work with EncoreBasic.  It was quite confusing to avoid having to delete the data in order to assign it.  Basically all one needs to do is add a new patient, open up that patient and then click on download data button, doing this will assign the card and get everything working.  If you go to the assign card page it will then tell you that assigning a card will erase the data.  I did not try this because, well, it may actually delete your data.  Anyhow, thanks to everyone for the help!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Encorebasic HowieS 1 1,642 08-17-2015, 12:58 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
Cool SleepyHead and EncoreBasic graeme 3 2,070 09-06-2014, 11:23 AM
Last Post: retired_guy
  [Equipment] EncorePro vs. EncoreBasic vs. Sleepyhead matthewlee 9 5,783 07-25-2014, 07:19 AM
Last Post: wnorm
  Waveform report - Encorebasic ggarcia 10 4,292 06-05-2014, 07:08 AM
Last Post: DeeNJai
  Can't see my data on EncoreBasic tired57 2 1,852 03-29-2014, 09:18 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  EncoreBasic dcgrafix 2 3,618 09-11-2012, 01:24 AM
Last Post: dcgrafix

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.