Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread]
RE: EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
Good morning,
I encountered the same message; I ignored it and everything went fine. I didn't bother to change my Name or anything else; the reports come up with my name yet there is no name on my data card.
Now having said that, I don't know whether my approach creates what I believe is an unacceptable situation. I'll explain. When I open Encore Basic and click on "History", there is just one line with the most recent date and the Title Compliance. The Summaries and trend reports include all my data but I can't look at specific periods within the data such as 4 weeks ago to 6 weeks ago. This is important because the reports only cover the last 6 or 7 days and the waveforms only cover the last day or two. So, unless you print out or save some other way your reports and wave forms, you cannot go backward to compare. When I tried to "save" the reports, it appeared to be doing so in a format unknown to me and I don't know how they would be accessed. I didn't bother to research the problem because, as Sleeprider said, why not use Sleepyhead and Encore Basic for an occasional crosscheck.
RE: EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
Reports are saved in Acrobat (PDF) format, and you can designate the folder where they are saved. The only way to have historic data is by saving reports weekly.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(02-18-2015, 11:14 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Reports are saved in Acrobat (PDF) format, and you can designate the folder where they are saved. The only way to have historic data is by saving reports weekly.

Thank you, I missed that. As I remember, what happened, was I clicked save and received an error message or warning telling me to see my administrator. I never looked to see the format and just now I tried again got the same message but looked and saw it had been saved. So it is saved and it is a pdf. No problem.

Quote:
Admin Note:
This thread is now archived and closed to new replies. If you have a question regarding EncoreBasic, please start a new thread here in the Software Support Forum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 62 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 8 727 03-07-2024, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Mast04
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 329 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 588 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 961 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,152 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,067 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.