Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread]
RE: EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
Using SHtm for everything, and using EBtm to see what the card is going to tell the boss - SLEEP-DOC. nice to see quite a bit of correlation between the two in what is recognized as PB, OA, CA, and H. Kind of like the summary that EBtm does with events and time at various pressures.
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Smile 
RE: EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
Thanks I needed to print out a compliance report for my Dr. as I have a CDL driver's license and they have to verify I'm using my CPAP. So grateful to have found this free download and was able to install and set up my patient (self) information quite easily.
Got the reports and don't have to worry now about accessing it in the future!
Thank you, thank you!!!!

Sweet dreams all!
hello,
I have installed the Encore Basic and
but I can not see the day curves
I did not find these pages in encore / or I can not get it
Slide 13 - Notes chart, you can see here:
(WWW).apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php?title=EncoreBasic_instructions#Slide_8_-_Check_of_Exit_completion
Slide 13 - Notes chart, you can see here:
Sorry, my bad english
lg
Hi, the Philips-Respironics REMstar C-Flex+ I use is from the hospital. They set the device up for me, including an initialized SD-card. I already use the Philips-Respironics for nearly 2 weeks now, so the SD card is already filled with data.

Unfortunately I am not able to download data from device or SD-card. The errormessage is: The medium is not from a EncorBasic patient. I checked the serialnumber, changed the patientnumber to the one I got from the hospital or the number printed on the SD-card. None of these attempts worked.

Because there are already data on the SD-card and the SD-card is provided by the hospital, I am not allow to initialize it. At least, I assume that the hospital would not agree on this.

Does someone know how I need to deal with this issue, so that I can use the EncoreBasic software on an existing SD-card?

Thanks.

Paul

Seems like only the hospital resp. therapist can answer your comment re re-initializing, but in general they would seem to be the best source for your specific questions.
Not too impressed with the software. Seems to take a long time to generate reports. As with some other posters, I'll continue to use SleepyHead as my main analysis and reporting tool.

On the plus side, it was nice to be able to generate reports very similar to the one done by my Sleep Doc's office when I was in recently for my 12-month/12,000 mile checkup.

Cheers!
So either this doesn't work with the data on my smart card from my REsmed M Plus or the card is bad. All I know is it fails to import anything from my smart card. ( I know the reader works because I use it with my work smart card for remote access to the work vpn) Can't get the encorebasic or the sleepyhead to see anything on the card at all.
(02-11-2015, 08:38 PM)SirWill Wrote: So either this doesn't work with the data on my smart card from my REsmed M Plus or the card is bad.

REMstar Plus machines are not data-capable. They don't record any data at all other than compliance (usage) hours. It's an issue with the machine, not the software or smart card.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(02-11-2015, 10:52 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 08:38 PM)SirWill Wrote: So either this doesn't work with the data on my smart card from my REsmed M Plus or the card is bad.

REMstar Plus machines are not data-capable. They don't record any data at all other than compliance (usage) hours. It's an issue with the machine, not the software or smart card.

So what is the point of the card? I figured it had the compliance usage hours, that is what I wanted to get out of it.
(02-12-2015, 08:22 PM)SirWill Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 10:52 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:

So what is the point of the card? I figured it had the compliance usage hours, that is what I wanted to get out of it.

Fully data capable machines give a breath by breath view of the respiration rate, volume, apnea events, flow limitations, snoring, machine pressure, and a lot more. The hours of use are not nearly as useful as the correlation of apnea and hypopnea (sometimes Respiratory Event Related Arousals) and other data to help in finding cause and effect, and titrate a person for greatest effectiveness.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 864 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 969 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 158 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 605 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,084 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,294 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,193 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.