quiescence at last Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: REMstar System One with Autoflex
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Quattro AirFit F10
Humidifier: yes typical setting = 4
CPAP Pressure: 5-13 Autotritrating CPAP
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreBasic

Other Comments: CMS-50F Plus oximeter /w SPO2 Assistant software. Avowed mouth-breather switching to nose-breathing

Sex: Male

RE: EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
Using SHtm for everything, and using EBtm to see what the card is going to tell the boss - SLEEP-DOC. nice to see quite a bit of correlation between the two in what is recognized as PB, OA, CA, and H. Kind of like the summary that EBtm does with events and time at various pressures.

Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
12-12-2014 11:21 PM
Find all posts by this user

Donate to Apnea Board
dalambrecht Offline

New Members

Machine: PR System One Remstar
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: ComfortGel Blue
Humidifier: PR System One Remstar Humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 8
CPAP Software: EncoreBasic

Other Comments:

Smile RE: EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
Thanks I needed to print out a compliance report for my Dr. as I have a CDL driver's license and they have to verify I'm using my CPAP. So grateful to have found this free download and was able to install and set up my patient (self) information quite easily.
Got the reports and don't have to worry now about accessing it in the future!
Thank you, thank you!!!!

Sweet dreams all!
12-13-2014 09:40 PM
Yvonne63 Offline

Members

Machine: BiPAP A30-S
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Quattro FX
Humidifier: BiPAP A30-S Philips
CPAP Pressure: IPAP 26; EPAP 8
CPAP Software: EncoreBasic

Other Comments:

Sex: Female

RE: EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
hello,
I have installed the Encore Basic and
but I can not see the day curves
I did not find these pages in encore / or I can not get it
Slide 13 - Notes chart, you can see here:
(WWW).apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php?title=EncoreBasic_instructions#Slide_8_-_Check_of_Exit_completion
Slide 13 - Notes chart, you can see here:
Sorry, my bad english
lg
12-15-2014 12:32 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
remstarpro Offline

New Members

Machine: Philips REMstar Pro C-Flex+
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed AirFit N10
Humidifier: Philips System One
CPAP Pressure: Philips Respironics
CPAP Software: EncoreBasic Other Software

Other Comments:

Hi, the Philips-Respironics REMstar C-Flex+ I use is from the hospital. They set the device up for me, including an initialized SD-card. I already use the Philips-Respironics for nearly 2 weeks now, so the SD card is already filled with data.

Unfortunately I am not able to download data from device or SD-card. The errormessage is: The medium is not from a EncorBasic patient. I checked the serialnumber, changed the patientnumber to the one I got from the hospital or the number printed on the SD-card. None of these attempts worked.

Because there are already data on the SD-card and the SD-card is provided by the hospital, I am not allow to initialize it. At least, I assume that the hospital would not agree on this.

Does someone know how I need to deal with this issue, so that I can use the EncoreBasic software on an existing SD-card?

Thanks.

Paul
12-20-2014 10:29 AM
sleepysteve Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: Phillips resp series 1
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Quatro 3-1-2015
Humidifier: Phillips Series 1
CPAP Pressure: 6.5; 17
CPAP Software: Other Software

Other Comments: Use Phillips Sleepmapper

Seems like only the hospital resp. therapist can answer your comment re re-initializing, but in general they would seem to be the best source for your specific questions.
12-26-2014 03:57 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
WSHenry Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: PR System One REMStar DS560S
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed AirFit P10
Humidifier: PR System One + Heated Tube
CPAP Pressure: 6-15 cm H2O
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments:

Not too impressed with the software. Seems to take a long time to generate reports. As with some other posters, I'll continue to use SleepyHead as my main analysis and reporting tool.

On the plus side, it was nice to be able to generate reports very similar to the one done by my Sleep Doc's office when I was in recently for my 12-month/12,000 mile checkup.

Cheers!
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2015 08:48 PM by WSHenry.)
01-08-2015 08:47 PM
SirWill Offline

New Members

Machine: Resmed M Plus
Mask Make & Model: Swift II
Humidifier: Sometimes
CPAP Pressure: 14
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

So either this doesn't work with the data on my smart card from my REsmed M Plus or the card is bad. All I know is it fails to import anything from my smart card. ( I know the reader works because I use it with my work smart card for remote access to the work vpn) Can't get the encorebasic or the sleepyhead to see anything on the card at all.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 08:38 PM by SirWill.)
02-11-2015 08:38 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

(02-11-2015 08:38 PM)SirWill Wrote:  So either this doesn't work with the data on my smart card from my REsmed M Plus or the card is bad.

REMstar Plus machines are not data-capable. They don't record any data at all other than compliance (usage) hours. It's an issue with the machine, not the software or smart card.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

02-11-2015 10:52 PM
SirWill Offline

New Members

Machine: Resmed M Plus
Mask Make & Model: Swift II
Humidifier: Sometimes
CPAP Pressure: 14
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

(02-11-2015 10:52 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 08:38 PM)SirWill Wrote:  So either this doesn't work with the data on my smart card from my REsmed M Plus or the card is bad.

REMstar Plus machines are not data-capable. They don't record any data at all other than compliance (usage) hours. It's an issue with the machine, not the software or smart card.

So what is the point of the card? I figured it had the compliance usage hours, that is what I wanted to get out of it.
02-12-2015 08:22 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
Sleeprider Online
Wiki Editor
Advisory Members

Machine: Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto
Mask Make & Model: Resmed Airfit P10
Humidifier: Resmed Climateline
CPAP Pressure: Auto Bilevel 18/9, PS 3
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead EncoreBasic

Other Comments:

(02-12-2015 08:22 PM)SirWill Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 10:52 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:  

So what is the point of the card? I figured it had the compliance usage hours, that is what I wanted to get out of it.

Fully data capable machines give a breath by breath view of the respiration rate, volume, apnea events, flow limitations, snoring, machine pressure, and a lot more. The hours of use are not nearly as useful as the correlation of apnea and hypopnea (sometimes Respiratory Event Related Arousals) and other data to help in finding cause and effect, and titrate a person for greatest effectiveness.

02-12-2015 08:32 PM
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ENCOREBASIC ISSUE AVIGO 0 114 11-19-2016 12:06 PM
Last Post: AVIGO
  can resscan read cards from two machines whirschb 8 494 11-14-2016 04:03 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  What software can you use on Philips 50 series CPAP pro stephennic 2 280 09-05-2016 09:26 AM
Last Post: stephennic
  Encorebasic - cant open on windows 10 computer stephennic 2 256 09-01-2016 12:37 AM
Last Post: stephennic
  EncorePro difficult to read print on screen ruach 4 274 08-28-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: ruach
Idea Looking for PC software for your CPAP machine? SuperSleeper 0 2,852 07-22-2016 03:08 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Looking for Reporting Software ORodriguez 5 393 07-21-2016 08:02 AM
Last Post: ORodriguez