Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread]
RE: EncoreBasic 2.2.2.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
Thank for making this software available. Smile. I have been using SleepyHead for a little while now and this gave me the chance to compare both. I find EncoreBasic a bit of a pain to to visually display and maneuver the graphs, SleepyHead on the other hand is a breeze. What I like of EncoreBasic is the report generation, And the expanded view over time, plus the added details for my device. But for general day to day viewing, I think SleepyHead is best. If I need to generate a report EncoreBasic is my choice.

Ed
RE: EncoreBasic 2.2.2.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
(02-24-2014, 09:24 PM)Eleong2 Wrote: Thank for making this software available. Smile.
Ed

Yes it would be nice to have the best of each rolled up in one easy to use
program.
Thanks I'm glad this was available! I had a real old version that I got a couple years back and it never really worked right for me. This version loaded right up, even found the old data from the old version, and works just fine.I do like Sleepyhead, but this has some useful stuff too! I like the MaP section in the Summary report. This tells me how many minutes at what pressure I spend per night. As an example, for the past two weeks I can see that I spent all my time between 13, 14, 15 & 16 with 90% at 14. This corresponds almost exactly with Sleepyhead so I feel confident that I have my machine settings correctly with a min of 12.5 and the max is at 20. And before anyone says anything, I have it at 12.5 because having it lower, when it ramps up to the 13, 14, 15 & 16 it wakes me up! Since I am below the minimum, I'm good with that! My AHI for 2 weeks was a 1.1 so I think that is pretty good for me! Oh and BTW, throwing ALL of that data together I have been 100% compliant for the last 603 days (that's all the data that was there)!
Dancing
Mike
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
The link for free basicencore is not working
(03-08-2014, 04:48 PM)SnoreEnough Wrote: The link for free basicencore is not working
Did you feed the meter ... just joking
Let Admin knows of the problem
(03-08-2014, 04:48 PM)SnoreEnough Wrote: The link for free basicencore is not working

Did you follow the directions here?

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...8#pid57428

Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(03-09-2014, 05:51 PM)Sleepster Wrote:

Did you follow the directions here?

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...8#pid57428

Yes, it was successful a few weeks ago but not within the last few days.
(03-09-2014, 06:44 PM)SnoreEnough Wrote: Yes, it was successful a few weeks ago but not within the last few days.

Please go to the link Sleepster posted and you'll see a "PLEASE NOTE" section is near the bottom of the post. It states that the download link changes from time to time and you will have to send your request again if you want the most current link.

I just tried it and it works fine.

Hope this helps.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

No, it did not work for me. I do not think it made any difference but i sent two e-mails- one with Encore Basic and one with "Encore Basic" and i did not get a reply.
(03-10-2014, 09:05 AM)SnoreEnough Wrote: No, it did not work for me. I do not think it made any difference but i sent two e-mails- one with Encore Basic and one with "Encore Basic" and i did not get a reply.

If you're not getting a reply, it's likely your specific email address is being marked as spam by Gmail.

Try sending the request from a completely different email address and preferably not the same email service as the one you sent it from this last time. (in other words, if your email address is something like memyself@yahoo.com, don't simply sign up for another yahoo account - use another service like gmail, hotmail, or something completely different).

Also, as a side note, if your emails are being marked as "spam" by Gmail, there's a good chance that you might have a virus on your computer that is sending out spam using your email account. I always recommend running a complete and full virus scan in such cases, just to be safe.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 806 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 426 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 617 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,006 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,100 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.