Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread]
RE: EncoreBasic 2.2.2.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
Thank you. This worked. I received the encore basic software. I did do a full virus scan (0 viruses). I tried running it in compatiblity - windows 7, vista, etc but i still cannot get results.
RE: EncoreBasic 2.2.2.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
Did you see the instructions repeated in this post?

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...4#pid59044

Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(03-10-2014, 04:39 PM)Sleepster Wrote: Did you see the instructions repeated in this post?

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...4#pid59044

Yep, if you're running any version of Windows8, you'll need to follow the instructions in that post Sleepster listed. Compatibility Mode for Win7 or Vista, etc. will not work, nor will the standard install file won't work for Windows 8. There is a separate solution for Windows 8.x users. It tells you about that in the admin note I added to the original post of this thread, plus the email that is currently being sent out.

Good luck.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

After trying various ways to install the sleepmapper software from their website, I appreciated your instructions about how to download and install in windows 8.1. BTW I used the compatibility settings for win 7. There should be a link or acknowledgement of the issue on the sleepmapper website. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you very very much Papou. Will this software be able to print all the reports the doctor uses when we meet with him?

Thanks
Within the first 30 minutes of sleep, and the last 30 minutes of sleep too, there are a whole bunch of events recorded that I wish weren't factored into the AHI. For example, about 12 RE's and about 8 CA's). During both those 30-minute periods, I'm awake but probably fidgeting around -- turning side to side, maybe adjusting the mask position slightly, etc. Maybe it's not an uncommon thing with users.

It would be nice if there was a way to narrow the AHI reporting range or give EB a 'forget about' range, so those events weren't factored into the index averages.

SH does allow for real-time shading of a time period to provide real-time AHI results. But, like RobySue said in a post, the sleep dr's understand and give more credibility to EB probably because it's the 'official clinic' product.
I have successfully downloaded EncoreBasic for win 8.0 and it is running fine. But I'm not seeing any waveform reports for my REMstar Plus System 1. What am I doing wrong?
(04-07-2014, 11:10 AM)gwhesser Wrote: I have successfully downloaded EncoreBasic for win 8.0 and it is running fine. But I'm not seeing any waveform reports for my REMstar Plus System 1. What am I doing wrong?
Hi gwhesser, welcome aboard
Unfortunately PR System One Plus is not data capable machine, only usage hours are available on the machine and SD card

Just to make sure, remove water tank to avoid any damage to the machine and flip the machine upside down
There should a label with the model number, whats the model number
Model numbers below DS 460 are not data capable machines

It's a P260. But my sleep doc was able to get event data off the card.
I have successfully installed the Encore software. When it comes up I entered my name as the patient. It successfully found the media, but when I try downloading the data it comes back with a message "The media does not belong to an EncoreBasic patient.

I have a Philips Resporonics BIPAP autoSV Advanced machine.

Thanks for any help.
Hans

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 640 Yesterday, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 817 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 91 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 439 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,011 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,208 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,109 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.