Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread]
RE: EncoreBasic 2.2.2.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
Smile
Works Great on Windows 7. Reports look the same as generated by my doctor.
RE: EncoreBasic 2.2.2.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
(05-31-2014, 08:07 PM)flhans Wrote: It successfully found the media, but when I try downloading the data it comes back with a message "The media does not belong to an EncoreBasic patient.

Yes, but you can just ignore that message. The data should still be there.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
It will not download the data.

I have tried initializing an SD card from EncoreBasic and putting in my machine. There is a lot of activity (writing to the SD card), but still can't access the data. The error message is "Media read successfully. The card data is not valid and was not saved. Contact Product Support for assistance."
(06-01-2014, 10:56 AM)flhans Wrote: The error message is "Media read successfully. The card data is not valid and was not saved. Contact Product Support for assistance."

The newer 60 Series PRS1 machines require an up-to-date version of EncoreBasic. That might be your problem.

Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Hello sombody so nice to send me the link for EncoreBasic 2.2.2.0? Thks
(06-15-2014, 05:02 AM)Michael_F18_Pilot Wrote: Hello sombody so nice to send me the link for EncoreBasic 2.2.2.0? Thks

Follow the instructions in the first post of the thread you're replying to:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...9#pid57429

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Encore Basic does not work with my Philips BiPAP AVAPS
Please help;

I just picked up my Philips Mod 1160P BiPAP AVAPS last week. I tried to look at the data with Encore Basic 2.2.2, I get the error messages

1. "The media does not belong to an Encore Basic patient"

2. "Media read sucesfully - The card data is not a valid and not saved.
Contat product support"

I tried another card, same problem. I had no trouble reading my old
Philips BiPAP Auto SV Advanced

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Regards Jim G.
Hi Jim, welcome to the forum. I'm stumped, too. Since it reports that the media was read successfully the data should be there, regardless of those error messages.

The only thing I can suggest is that you try EncorePro.

dcgrafix is our resident Encore expert and he's been busy lately. You might try sending him a PM or an email.

Sleepster

You'll need Encore Pro. Basic won't read that machine.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the latest version of SleepyHead will read it now.
Thumbsup 
Thanks for all of the work in making this software available. It is relatively easy to navigate, the pictoral help pages are excellantly done. I've loaded it on windows 7 home and it was a flawless installation.

Problem from above -
> 1. "The media does not belong to an Encore Basic patient"

2. "Media read sucesfully - The card data is not a valid and not saved.
Contat product support"
>

Answer- I believe that you need to 'Assign the card' from the second card from the left at the top of the Data Card Utilities screen. This should solve both problems. If it is a new card you may need ti initalize it from same screen using the left tab at the top. this may delete any information - I'm not sure about that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 806 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 426 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 617 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,006 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,100 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.