Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread]
RE: EncoreBasic 2.2.2.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
Richard:

I tried your suggestions, I could get rid of problem #1 but problem #2 is still there.

Do you know who I could contact that would know if SleepyHead will work with my machine, Philips AVAps #1160?

Thanks, Jim G.
RE: EncoreBasic 2.2.2.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
(07-02-2014, 02:26 PM)jjgereg Wrote: Do you know who I could contact that would know if SleepyHead will work with my machine, Philips AVAps #1160?

Your best bet is to simply try it. Also, have you tried Encore Pro? Bama says it'll work.

Regardless, SleepyHead is so much better than Encore that it's worth a try. Encore is ok if all you want is the basic data. It's also good for verifying SleepyHead's data and printing reports for yourself or for your doctor to see.

But when it comes to looking at individual events and so much more, SleepyHead runs circles around Encore.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
The thing about the 1160 is that it's a special monster. I know that Mark has SleepyHead working with the 960 and down, I'm just not sure about the 1160. It's worth a try as the Sleepster said.

I do know that the latest version of Encore Pro works with it, but it's such a pain to get the software to install correctly sometimes.

Encore Basic won't work with the 1160.
I need to know if anyone has ever used a smart-card reader that is a serial port reader not usb it was an old one that I bought several years ago to use with some white security card software. I don't even see in the program to set up your reader. If it cant be used anyone have an idea on where to obtain one. possibly a part number to search the web for
Thank you Yankey55
Hi there... I am new to this forum. I just purchased a Respironics M-Series DS510 Auto with A-Flex. I have a data card for it, but need to figure out what device to purchase to get the info from the data card (a credit card looking card) to the computer via usb. There are card readers out there, but I am not sure which one to purchase. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks so much...
Anyone have any thoughts on my question about card readers?
I am going to get 1 from frys electronics and will post more about it
(07-08-2014, 12:25 PM)yankey55 Wrote: I am going to get 1 from frys electronics and will post more about it

Thanks Yankey55. Let me know what you find out.
I thought someone more knowledgeable would have responded, that's why I didn't.

As I recall they require a special proprietary card reader.

Cut-and-paste this into the google search engine:

ENCORE SMARTCARD READER FOR REMSTAR CPAP & BIPAP MACHINES (USB)
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(07-08-2014, 08:03 PM)Sleepster Wrote: ENCORE SMARTCARD READER FOR REMSTAR CPAP & BIPAP MACHINES (USB)
Suppliers List http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

[Image: onCoreProCardReaderUSB.jpg]
from Supplier #1
Encore Smart Card Reader - USB $79.00

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 810 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 623 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,010 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,195 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,104 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.