Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread]
RE: EncoreBasic 2.2.2.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
Thank you Bama
Meanwhile I got a Infineer smart card reader I Have 3 encore pro smart cards.
on card #1 when i try to download card I get "media does not belong to EncoreBasic Patient". if I check "the card is to be returned to same patient" and hit download in small box i get "the card is to be returned to same patient" and " The media does not contain any data" that happens on 2 of my cards the 3rd i dont want to try anything because i have to take it to dr when i see him. However i have tried to just download media and I get "media does not belong to EncoreBasic Patient"
Utilities
preview download ="media does not belong to EncoreBasic Patient"
erase device data = "the media is erased successfully"
initialize media = the media connected is already initialized
assign card = the assign media process completed successfully
preview card = "media does not belong to EncoreBasic Patient"

I think I am tottaly lost
any advice would be most welcome
Yankey55

RE: EncoreBasic 2.2.2.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
Thank a lot. Worked great. I have been on therapy for 19 days. Wanted to see where I stand.
[quote='yankey55' pid='75786' dateline='1405202812']
Thank you Bama
Meanwhile I got a Infineer smart card reader I Have 3 encore pro smart cards.
on card #1 when i try to download card I get "media does not belong to EncoreBasic Patient". if I check "the card is to be returned to same patient" and hit download in small box i get "the card is to be returned to same patient" and " The media does not contain any data" that happens on 2 of my cards the 3rd i dont want to try anything because i have to take it to dr when i see him. However i have tried to just download media and I get "media does not belong to EncoreBasic Patient"
Utilities
preview download ="media does not belong to EncoreBasic Patient"
erase device data = "the media is erased successfully"
initialize media = the media connected is already initialized
assign card = the assign media process completed successfully
preview card = "media does not belong to EncoreBasic Patient"

I think I am tottaly lost
any advice would be most welcome
Yankey55

Don't know if this will help. I copied my card to another card. I like you have to take the original to the dr. I set up a new patient with my name and mask type. And it went from there.

can you give me details on just how you copied your card and did you actually see the data from your main card? I am up to try anything
Thank You Yankey55
I was finally able to get the card read! I ended up using an older computer with 32 bit XP and then basic works fine appears my AHI runs between 17 and 23 so now my mission is reopening my work comp claim and getting a new sleep study done
Thanks all for the help
(07-22-2014, 06:03 PM)yankey55 Wrote: I was finally able to get the card read! I ended up using an older computer with 32 bit XP and then basic works fine appears my AHI runs between 17 and 23 so now my mission is reopening my work comp claim and getting a new sleep study done
Thanks all for the help

A couple things, Yank. First of all, I'd like to document this fix so others can use it. What is the model number on your CPAP machine?

Here's how you find it, scroll down past ResMed to Respironics:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...8#pid75378

Now, what's up with your AHI? Is it mostly clear airway apneas, obstructive apneas, or hypopneas?
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
sorry ive been out of town and will post more tomarrow
*Help please! At my wit's end* I think part of my problem has to do with a year of especially horrendous sleep...

I apologize I'm having to post about what is probably a basic IT problem: I downloaded both Sleepyhead and then Encore Basic, and I get stuck when I have to find the .exe file for either program (in the program folder there is no .exe file to be had anywhere). I think this might be a problem with Windows 8, but I can't figure it out. I unzipped/extracted both, changed compatibility properties for Windows XP... So, obviously I can't set up a user profile for Sleepyhead to even work.

I'm sick and tired of aimlessly tinkering with xpap settings, because clearly that has been an unsuccessful & desperate strategy, and I know I need the data off my SD card to make evidence-based decisions.

Perturbed

Any help would be tremendously appreciated. I'm about to either start sobbing or drive over my cpap.

Sincere thanks- Katie

P.S. Any explanation or steps need to be really dumbed-down because I am not IT savvy in the least (e.g. step-by-step help would be tremendously awesome)
(08-15-2014, 02:49 AM)Katie Wrote: I apologize I'm having to post about what is probably a basic IT problem: I downloaded both Sleepyhead and then Encore Basic, and I get stuck when I have to find the .exe file for either program (in the program folder there is no .exe file to be had anywhere).

You have to unzip the downloaded files. That process creates those *.exe files. Don't you have a computer savvy friend or neighbor who can help you? It's tough to navigate this stuff when we're sleep-deprived.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(08-15-2014, 07:26 AM)Sleepster Wrote:
(08-15-2014, 02:49 AM)Katie Wrote: I apologize I'm having to post about what is probably a basic IT problem: I downloaded both Sleepyhead and then Encore Basic, and I get stuck when I have to find the .exe file for either program (in the program folder there is no .exe file to be had anywhere).

You have to unzip the downloaded files. That process creates those *.exe files. Don't you have a computer savvy friend or neighbor who can help you? It's tough to navigate this stuff when we're sleep-deprived.

Thanks for your quick reply. I restarted my computer before I went to bed, and this morning although there still was no .exe file in the Sleepyhead unzipped folder, I double-clicked on the sheep and it worked! I think I assumed bc Windows 8 did not display the .exe folder, it wouldn't work to double-click it, but it did. Yay! Thanks again! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 636 7 hours ago
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 812 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 91 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 436 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,010 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,206 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,107 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.