Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread]
RE: EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
(09-28-2014, 02:13 PM)mikeh99 Wrote: I installed 2.4 and it does not recognize my data. Can I still down load 2.2.2.0 so I can go back to what I know works?
Thanks

Yep, once you get the link to the 2.4.8.0 version from the email autoresponder, just change the end of the link from EncoreBasic_v2.4.8.0.zip to EBSetup-2.2.2.0.exe

I think the old 2.2.2.0 version is still there.

But before you install the older version, I would first completely un-install the 2.4.8.0 version or you may have problems.

Coffee

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

RE: EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
Unfortunately it does not seem to be there anymore. But thanks for the suggestion.
Mike
(09-28-2014, 10:46 PM)mikeh99 Wrote: Unfortunately it does not seem to be there anymore. But thanks for the suggestion.

It's there. Send another email request so you get the most recent link, then change the file name on the end of the link. Worked for me. Make sure you're not inadvertently putting any spaces in the link.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

You were right SuperSleeper. Tried again and all went well.
Thanks again.
Mike
I downloaded EncoreBasic 10-18-14 and it installed on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit OS without incident. Opening data on the card involved a little fumbling on my part because of my ignorance but total time required was a fraction of that spent on the Pro version. The same information is available but for some reason far more time is required for reducing data from the card with a Core 1-7 processor and 6 GB RAM. The data card does contain a huge amount of data - over 2 years - and that could be causing the time requirement.

I am very grateful to have received the basic version. When I locked the pro version by missing the Password 3 times, I could not find a resolution to the problem.

Thanks,

Ron Jones
Encore came up fine, but my Samsung 8.1 combi won't recognize the Infineer DT3500 reader. So far my searches haven't found a driver.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Terry Blauser
I'm running Win 8.1 and successfuly loaded Encore using the Win 7 compatibility mode. Looks like it runs fine, although I don't have a card reader yet. Before I spend the $ on a SmartCard reader has anyone had success with the car reader under 8.1? Did it require any drivers, and if so where did you get them?

CB
1. I was able to download the software to my windows 8.0 machine, seemed to install correctly.
2. I installed my Infineer Mako dt 3500 smart card reader. Machine says it is functioning properly.
3. put my compatible encorepro smart card in the reader, briefly shows green light, than red.
4. In encore software, it states "data card not found".

Is the data card reader not compatible with my windows 8 computer, or some other issue?
Thanks
I'm inclined to think that you have a bad card or (less likely) a bad reader. I installed mine under Win 8.1 (following the instructions to install it in compatibility mode -- I opted for Win 7) and then plugged in the card reader. And it worked with no further tweaks. Might be worth getting your hands on another card

CB
cb,
card and card reader both work in my windows xp, want to switch to windows 8 computer.

questions for you
1. When you say you
"I installed mine under Win 8.1 (following the instructions to install it in compatibility mode -- I opted for Win 7" are you referring to installing the card reader or the software?

2. When I installed my software (if that is what you were referring to", I did not see any option to "install in in compatibility mode", not sure what that even means. It just installed.... Is there some instructions that I have not seen somewhere?

3. So your saying you are using the same reader as I, and it works for you on your windows 8.1 computer installed under some kind of compatibility mode and you were able to choose win 7 for that?

4. perhaps I need to reformat the smart card for the new software (it was working on an earlier version of encore), for it to be read? How can I do this. I do not see the smart card reader appear in internet explorer as a readable drive.

Thanks again
dz

(11-11-2014, 02:50 PM)Cbonilla Wrote: I'm inclined to think that you have a bad card or (less likely) a bad reader. I installed mine under Win 8.1 (following the instructions to install it in compatibility mode -- I opted for Win 7) and then plugged in the card reader. And it worked with no further tweaks. Might be worth getting your hands on another card

CB

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 806 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 426 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 617 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,006 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,100 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.