Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [Archived read-only thread]
RE: EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
1. My statement on compatiblity mode refers to the software installation.

2. I believe its in an earlier post in this thread and (going from memory, so I may be off a bit) you right click on the install program which brings up a dialogue box with windows versions for you to use as the install proceeds. I selected Win7 (running Win 8.1)

3. Yes, Infineer reader. No driver installation necessary.

4. It doesn't show up as a drive, so at least for me the only software that looks at it is Encore, You will have the option to wipe and initialize the card in Encore

RE: EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0 CPAP Reporting Software [for Philips-Respironics Machines]
Trend Reports in Encore Basic

I'm trying to generate Trend reports in Encore Basic (2.4.8.0) but it looks like its not linking the data from one report to another. Using the TREND option in the history reports it only ever reports one day at a time. When I choose "All data" it only chooses the current report and it won't let me select a set of dates.

All of the reports have the same user name and Patient ID numer, although the software reports that the smartcard does not match the current user. Do I need to again initialize the card and re-assign it to myself as a user?

Carlos
request help with interpretation
The tutorials show how to use software, but have not found one for how to interpret.

e.g., in the top right corner, it states "90% IPAP pressure 11.0"

Is this supposed to mean that 90% of the time the ipap pressure was 11?

When I look at daily events per hour, it shows that at MaP is 210 at a P of 8, and at a P of 11 an MaP of 27.

I interpret this to mean that 210 minutes of the sleep period is at a pressure of 8, and only 27 minutes of the sleep period is at a pressure of 11.

If my interpretation is correct, why would it state that 90% of the time the pressure is at 11, when the daily events per hour state that most of the time is at pressure 8?

Thanks
(11-16-2014, 03:25 PM)leiko49 Wrote: e.g., in the top right corner, it states "90% IPAP pressure 11.0"

Is this supposed to mean that 90% of the time the ipap pressure was 11?

The 90th percentile was 11.0, meaning that 90% of the time the pressure was at or below 11.0.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
I just noticed a tiny problem it seems 360 Internet Security thinks this program is malware. Oh I was
able to restore it from the quarenten and add it to the white list and all is ok now but at first wondered
what had happened.
I had been using the full version on a virtual XP machine running on a 64 bit Windows 7 Pro machine with a lot of frustration. This software is like magic. It runs fast, works great and produces reports of the same quality as the full version and without all the aggravation. I can't thank the provider enough.

Struggling with Apnea is enough of a problem when you have a tool like that that allows you to easily monitor progress. Understanding why availability of the full version was made so limited. At least for me, depending on a sleep doctor to tell you how you are doing is like having a blind seeing eye dog. I have seen two with both coming well recommended and they just don't understand the problem. I suppose they do their best but I prefer looking at my own data.

Ron
(12-08-2014, 11:20 PM)ronlsujones Wrote: I had been using the full version on a virtual XP machine running on a 64 bit Windows 7 Pro machine with a lot of frustration.

Struggling with Apnea is enough of a problem when you have a tool like that that allows you to easily monitor progress...but I prefer looking at my own data.

Ron

Ron -- by "Full Version" are you referring to Encore?

And I too like to be active in the management of my conditions

Carlos
(12-09-2014, 08:02 AM)Cbonilla Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 11:20 PM)ronlsujones Wrote: I had been using the full version on a virtual XP machine running on a 64 bit Windows 7 Pro machine with a lot of frustration.

Struggling with Apnea is enough of a problem when you have a tool like that that allows you to easily monitor progress...but I prefer looking at my own data.

Ron

Ron -- by "Full Version" are you referring to Encore?

And I too like to be active in the management of my conditions

Carlos

Yes, I obtained a copy someplace and went through a living hell getting things like the USB supports to work properly. Using a card reader connected to a USB port was necessary. With the current version, the card reader on my machine can be used directly to read the data. It is great software.

Thanks,

Ron
I have to admit, after using it, I preferred Sleepyhead - the information graphs were immediate, easy to peruse and built a clear understanding in seconds. Encore was a kludge in comparison. However, had I started with Encore, perhaps I would feel otherwise.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 639 11 hours ago
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 816 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 91 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 438 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,011 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,208 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,108 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.