Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncoreBasic SD card problem [non-PR card?]
Angry 
EncoreBasic SD card problem [non-PR card?]
Ok so, I just installed the EncoreBasic and put in my sdcard, tried to have it read my card and it said, "Non Phillips Respironics media" and also said "The media does not belong to and EncoreBasic patient". This is getting frustrating cause all I want to do is print out a dang compliance report!  Huh
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New ResScan version 5.8
medinamike,
You posted in the ResScan software thread. I have asked the moderators to move it to an Encore Basic thread so you have a better chance of getting your question answered.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EncoreBasic SD card problem [non-PR card?]
Moved these posts into their own thread. 

Anyone have idea on how to help Mike with this?

Thinking-about

In the meantime, Mike - take a look at our Wiki article containing an EncoreBasic Tutorial, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...structions

There's a couple of sub-headings that deal with initializing and assigning an SD card to a patient - not sure that would help but it might solve part of the problem.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Mike, It's been awhile since I set mine up, but do remember initializing and assigning the SD card to get started.  
Follow the links and directions in SuperSleeper's post above.

The program is slow and pokey, so be patient.

I doubt you would need to print wave forms for compliance, so just choose the date range you want to print. Choose the detail report.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Update:
There was an issue with my card reader, once I fixed that everything just worked like a charm! Thank you all for the help and support. Sleep well!
Post Reply Post Reply
Super.  Glad you figured it out.. thanks for checking back in with the update.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 223 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Oscar profile vanished, SD card wiped clean. How? , who and why Innisfree 23 1,760 01-13-2024, 03:52 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
Question Is there a way of formatting a 64gb SD card to work with the AirCurve 10? niurefine 4 608 01-09-2024, 05:28 PM
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 643 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.