Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncorePro 2
EncorePro 2
Now I have downloaded, how to I create and enter a new id and password?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EncorePro 2
Encore Pro 2 is for Respironics DreamStation only, if that is what you have.

If not, try Encore Basic
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

Also, #SleepyHead will give you more detailed data.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
To get all that info for EncorePro 2.2 users, there are three links to the manuals (User Guide, Quick Install Guide & Install/Admin Guide) at the bottom of this post:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid142594

And Rose is right - I would not use EncorePro for anything but a DreamStation machine - it's way too bloated and difficult to install & use unless you absolutely have to use it for compliance reports.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Encore really is not that useful. SleepyHead is much better. The only reason I'd use Encore would be if I wanted to print something out to show my doc, or if I saw something hinky on SleepyHead and wanted to verify it.

Same comments apply to ResScan for those of us who use ResMed machines, but even ResScan is far better than Encore, in my opinion.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a Encore Pro Card and Card Reader (the same for SSL certificates), and Encore Basic can't found the reader. Some hint?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Installing SQL for EncorePro Dee Nyal 16 3,416 08-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Last Post: KSMike
  EncorePro 2.24 - Dream Station 2 Data Files Steve Dever 3 1,098 11-09-2021, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Steve Dever
  EncorePro 2 password locked [unlock utility in post #3] KSMike 33 13,670 03-15-2021, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Faruvaa
  EncorePro install on Windows 10 cluainsi 2 989 03-09-2021, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  EncorePro 2.4 installation problem fantasychun 7 1,389 02-13-2021, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Angry problème d’installation de Encorepro 2.24 [Problem installing EncorePro 2.24] tiaibachir 0 732 02-23-2020, 05:34 AM
Last Post: tiaibachir
  EncorePro 2.24 Typical install mayoman14 2 1,171 02-16-2020, 06:42 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.