Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncorePro 2.1 data location(s) in Win7
RE: EncorePro 2.1 data location(s) in Win7
I thought you mentioned about being concerned if you had to move to a new computer. I misunderstood. Sorry.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EncorePro 2.1 data location(s) in Win7
Oh no worries, but that scenario would carry the same concern - you’d have a new installation of the program, which wouldn’t see the data even if it were copied into the correct location.

Pupcamper Wrote:As far as the sd card is concerned, I use batch files to run two instances of FlashPapp on my laptop to load the data from the wireless sd card in my cpap machine onto sd cards on my Windows laptop and my iMac automatically. Needless to say, the sd cards air cloned to the backup disk as well.

Yes one of my take-aways is that I need to update my process and my backup tool to keep images of the card in addition to my database.
Mike

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,026 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
Question Installing SQL for EncorePro Dee Nyal 16 3,411 08-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Last Post: KSMike
  OSCAR Data location David Lee 7 3,230 05-31-2022, 10:20 PM
Last Post: mjrPdqkLguUgGLE
  P&K software missing OSCAR? Ipad or WIn7 only sunnysky 7 807 05-21-2022, 07:36 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.