Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncorePro Install Loop-Restart Required to Install
EncorePro Install Loop-Restart Required to Install
Hi All,

I have a copy of the software, and upon attempting to install 2.17.8.0 on Windows 7 OS using Administrator Privileges, it goes through the motions of installing, prompts what language set to use, attempts to move further, then I get the message "This Computer must be rebooted before installation can continue". I reboot as requested, and attempt to continue with installation before the message pops up again. This occurs in a continuous loop without moving any further in the installation process. Do you have any suggestions on how to get around this issue so the software installs and is able to run? Thank you so much in advance!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EncorePro Install Loop-Restart Required to Install
If I'm remembering correctly EncorePro installation does requires 2 or 3 reboots during the entire process and it can take quite a while.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hello! I still haven't figured out what is going on and why this refuses to install. It continues to loop while installing, then after requested reboot, nothing happens. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,
I did a google search with your topic,.
Another forum has users with the same problem.

they suggest to use whyreboot, there maybe some software issues on your computer stopping the install. Also try doing microsoft update providing you have a windows computer.

exodusdev.com/products/whyreboot

AuDavidSydney
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 62 03-27-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR Windows Portable No-Install CraigKevin 17 2,422 03-14-2024, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Ossy01
Question Failed drive, now cannot install or uninstall Oscar jmac862 8 744 01-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: SGKent
  Can't install Oscar. Ficklid22 14 1,577 11-13-2023, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How To install prisma ts software ? Amir Eid 11 8,236 05-26-2023, 02:06 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Unable to install Oscar on ubuntu 22.04 BrassCat 2 784 05-17-2023, 07:19 PM
Last Post: BrassCat
Question Can't install the Prisma Software on Win11 Budgie 0 655 01-15-2023, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Budgie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.