Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncorePro 2.22.2.0 Graphics Display Issue
EncorePro 2.22.2.0 Graphics Display Issue
I got EP2 open, now the graphics are all smooshed, to use the technical term, I cannot work with the data because the days data are all bunched together.

My display is 4k, I have tried setting my monitor to 1080p and the results do not improve.

EP 2.21 displayed fine for me  Dont-know

I have attached a screenshot of the program in a window, and in full screen mode.

any suggestions?

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EncorePro 2.22.2.0 Graphics Display Issue
Fastlane,

I can't answer your question right now, but I'm wondering--  I noticed that you don't list which specific machine you're currently using in your profile... is there any specific reason you're using EncorePro?   Thinking-about

If you have a DreamStation AutoSV machine, EncorePro is the correct software for you to use.   All other DreamStation owners would be advised to use the SleepyHead software instead, which is much easier to install and use.  

If you have an older Philips-Respironics machine, we recommend using SleepyHead, and if you absolutely must use a Respironics software package (for official medical reports of some type), you can download EncoreBasic, which works much better than EncorePro.

If you choose to download and use EncoreBasic, we have a full Wiki article on using it, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...structions

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, my machine is an DS AVAPS30

It does not seem to be supported by Sleepyhead, my Ipap and Epap Numbers don’t show up correctly when I tested it...

I will try encorebasic when I get in from of my computer.

I’m concerned with the DS oximetry data and my Avaps statistics...
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-08-2019, 12:37 AM),Fastlane Wrote: Thank you, my machine is an DS AVAPS30

Pretty sure EncoreBasic does not support DreamStation machines, and given your model, I suspect EncorePro is the only route to go.

Hopefully someone can answer your questions about EncorePro.

It almost sounds like a display issue with your PC - if you've altered your default font sizes or you're using a theme that uses non-standard font sizes, that might account for the crowded text perhaps?

It is possible that it's some settings in the EncorePro software itself - did you take a look at the 3 manuals to see what they say about display issues?  You can find the PDFs as links at the bottom of this post:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I read the wiki for EncoreBasic, it seems to be for older models if I read it correctly.

Sleepyhead doesn’t seem to work for my Dreamstation AVAPS30.

So I think I am stuck with EncorePro unless someone has any other suggestions.

(I’m happy to provide DS AVAPS Data with onboard oximetry to the ONION team if they would be kind enough to include my machine in their development efforts)

So, I’m still stuck with my 2.22.2 graphics issue...

Or, does someone have a link to 2.21? I deleted the old install files unfortunately
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-08-2019, 01:40 AM)Fastlane Wrote: (I’m happy to provide DS AVAPS Data with onboard oximetry to the ONION team if they would be kind enough to include my machine in their development efforts)

FYI, it's called the OSCAR team.  Not sure what the ONION team is... but I bet those team members have terrible breath.   Bigwink
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
He can even smell it from here, in Holland!
I am a member of the Apnea Software Talk (AST)-group, who makes OSCAR. So even SuperSleeper doesn't know our name...

@FastLane: You can upload the data to my DropBox: https://www.dropbox.com/l/AABSVmvUlK9lS3...VVWvMlQdpQ
and I will take care that it comes in the right place...

I found an older version of EP, you can download it from my DropBox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/urzrw7pir0juh5...4.exe?dl=1
Not sure, however, whether it will work...
Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you A Klerk!

The problem seems to be a Windows 10 issue.

The computer with the issue just updated to Windows 10 1803 update after a year of unsuccessfully trying to update. That same machine will not update to Windows 10 1809 version... Ugh

I was able to download 2.21 from the old link, and it doesn't display graphics properly anymore, since the 1803 update either.

Hopefully the 1903 update will take and correct the issue.

I am still able to print and display the EncorePro reports, so I guess it's just an annoyance at the moment.

I am hoping that OSCAR can incorporate the AVAPS data I have provided so I can have a more meaningful look at my data and reduce my AHI's
Post Reply Post Reply
Just to close the loop, my issue has completely resolved itself. I will state what occurred here if by some chance someone else encounters the same issue...

So, as background, I usually use this laptop connected to an external monitor at my office. I updated EncorePro to 2.22 while at my home on the laptop internal display and the graphics issue described in my op occurred. I have been travelling and working off the laptop monitor since my op.

Today I went into my office and connected to my external monitor and magically the graphics on my external monitor were normal!

Also, when I got home this evening and downloaded last nights data I noticed that the graphics on the laptop monitor are also back to normal!

Of course, it should have just worked properly from the beginning, but there you have it, the end of my graphics saga, for now fwiw I have a working version 2.22.2...
Post Reply Post Reply
(1)   At the Desktop, right click the Encore Pro 2 Icon and select “Properties”
(2)   Select “Compatibility”
(3)   Select “Change high DPI settings”
(4)   Tick Override high DPI scaling behavior
(5)   At scaling performed by, Select “System”
Hope this may help your 4K display issue
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 304 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Dell XPS-13 Laptop & OSCAR Display Resolution 44tonner 2 164 03-04-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: 44tonner
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 502 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Oscar Time Display Discrepancy BeardedPAP 2 665 11-25-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: CWest
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 559 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  IBreeze import issue Gideon 4 594 10-23-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Issue scrolling left and right on a Mac McDonald 6 934 09-26-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: dhuck

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.