Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncorePro Accessory prescriptions
EncorePro Accessory prescriptions
I'm using the accessory prescription feature of EncorePro so that I know at a glance when to change things - or when I can get new ones via insurance (I don't think that Sleepyhead has such a feature, would love to hear if it does) . Obviously the filter replacement is the first thing that came up.....

However, I'm totally unable to figure out how to delete old ones (or if it's even possible). See the screenshot at http://imgur.com/V0lMfHI for what I mean - you'll notice that the Ultra-fine filter has two entries, one which is past due and the other one when it was replaced - I couldn't find a way to update it to  say that I'd replaced it, or delete the old one. If it just becomes a useless mess of things I've had, that's not entirely useful......
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EncorePro Accessory prescriptions
I had the same problem you did when I tried a few minutes ago. I couldn't find a way to edit or delete the entries. The program is for medical professionals and the prescriptions are a part of medical records so there may not be a way to delete them. Maybe someone else will be able to tell us one way or another.

I use the calendar application on my computer to setup reminders on when to change filters and other parts as well as when to order supplies. I do the same for my medications. The advantage is I can set up recurring events and have the app notify me however I want. Since I sync my calendar across all of my devices, it is always with me.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's a good feature. Like pupcamper, I have calendar notifications set but it would be useful to have it in Sleephead and/or ResScan.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2017, 12:36 PM)jds2001 Wrote: I'm using the accessory prescription feature of EncorePro so that I know at a glance when to change things - or when I can get new ones via insurance (I don't think that Sleepyhead has such a feature, would love to hear if it does) . Obviously the filter replacement is the first thing that came up.....

However, I'm totally unable to figure out how to delete old ones (or if it's even possible). See the screenshot at http://imgur.com/V0lMfHI for what I mean - you'll notice that the Ultra-fine filter has two entries, one which is past due and the other one when it was replaced - I couldn't find a way to update it to  say that I'd replaced it, or delete the old one. If it just becomes a useless mess of things I've had, that's not entirely useful......

jds2001,

As pupcamper said "The program is for medical professionals and the prescriptions are a part of medical records so there may not be a way to delete them.", this is probably why you can't delete those Accessory prescriptions so that a full history is kept and can be reported on.

With that being said, if you really want them gone, I can probably write you a lil program that would remove them.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Installing SQL for EncorePro Dee Nyal 16 3,413 08-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Last Post: KSMike
  EncorePro 2.24 - Dream Station 2 Data Files Steve Dever 3 1,097 11-09-2021, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Steve Dever
  EncorePro 2 password locked [unlock utility in post #3] KSMike 33 13,667 03-15-2021, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Faruvaa
  EncorePro install on Windows 10 cluainsi 2 988 03-09-2021, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  EncorePro 2.4 installation problem fantasychun 7 1,385 02-13-2021, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Angry problème d’installation de Encorepro 2.24 [Problem installing EncorePro 2.24] tiaibachir 0 732 02-23-2020, 05:34 AM
Last Post: tiaibachir
  EncorePro 2.24 Typical install mayoman14 2 1,171 02-16-2020, 06:42 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.