Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncorePro Accessory prescriptions
EncorePro Accessory prescriptions
I'm using the accessory prescription feature of EncorePro so that I know at a glance when to change things - or when I can get new ones via insurance (I don't think that Sleepyhead has such a feature, would love to hear if it does) . Obviously the filter replacement is the first thing that came up.....

However, I'm totally unable to figure out how to delete old ones (or if it's even possible). See the screenshot at http://imgur.com/V0lMfHI for what I mean - you'll notice that the Ultra-fine filter has two entries, one which is past due and the other one when it was replaced - I couldn't find a way to update it to  say that I'd replaced it, or delete the old one. If it just becomes a useless mess of things I've had, that's not entirely useful......

ETA: Oops, this is the wrong forum for this topic - didn't realize there was a specific software one. Anyhow, I can't seem to delete this - will go post over in software, and mods feel free to remove this.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11 - Side cover accessory Aldebaran 10 3,886 06-13-2022, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Aldebaran
  [Equipment] Old EncorePro SmartCard data download eth2oski 2 782 05-12-2022, 08:14 AM
Last Post: eth2oski
  [News] Aussie members - the official word on prescriptions and public health support. DeepBreathing 10 2,463 10-21-2020, 02:50 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  Australian CPAP Company is asking for Prescriptions holden4th 4 1,423 06-19-2019, 03:21 AM
Last Post: holden4th
Question Prescriptions Bluedude81 8 1,545 07-28-2017, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Problem with Mako/Infineer EncorePro card reader dcubed 13 7,228 05-27-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Cyrus
  [Equipment] Prescriptions For CPAP Supplies Airstream 12 5,396 08-18-2014, 07:30 PM
Last Post: justMongo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.