Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncorePro Locked
EncorePro Locked
Since I got my PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced I've been forced to use EncorePro (downloaded from the Forum link).  This morning it prompted me for a mandated change of password, which I did.  Then when  I tried to log in the first time I made a typo.  Now, every time I try to log in I get the message "Your account has been locked.  Please contact an administrator."  When I right click and try to sign in as an administrator I get the same login page and the same thing happens. 

Neither my preferred SleepyHead nor my EncoreBasic program will work with my PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced data.  Is there any new fix for either of these?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EncorePro Locked
I feel your pain. i used to use EncorePro with my M-series machine. If you changed the EncoreAdmin password when you did the initial install there is no way to recover or reset this password. You will need to completely uninstall and reinstall Encore. It sounds like you were using the Admin password and changed it when you made the typo, so you may be S.O.L. If you can locate the data files and copy them, you may be able to replace them again after reinstall. I thought the new Sleepyhead 1.0.0 worked with the PRS1 960.

How's it going by the way? I remember working with you before you got the ASV and during the early days of setting it up.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello SleepRider,  and thanks for the interest and help.  I've been much happier (as is my sleep doc) with the ASV.  I was about to post some updates to the Forum but of course now I waited too long and can't retrieve the EncorePro data. 

I tried searching with File Manager for the data file but with no success.  The one directory that is labelled "Data" is empty.  Any guidance for the labels of the files that actually have the data?  I tried screening file dates but there are too many hundreds of "letter-labeled" files.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think the SQL database files reside in Program files directory on your C drive. Don't ask me what to do with them, but please don't ask me what to do with them. I was never able to recover old data files, but at least if you completely remove and reinstall the program it should rebuild your data from the SD card. I would go that route first.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I uninstalled and re-installed EncorePro 2.17.8.0 and it worked for a couple of days. Now I get only the error message - "Could not check the database version." I've gotten that frequently in the past, but it seemed that rebooting Windows 10 always fixed it. Now, it does not. Could the new version 2.0 somehow have deactivated the old version ? Nah, couldn't be. I suppose I'll have to download 2.0 tonight, but meanwhile, any suggestions?

And does anyone know why my Win 10 Pro using either Sleepyhead or EncoreBasic will not recognize PR System One BiPAP AutoSV Advanced data? Others on the list have said theirs works fine.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Installing SQL for EncorePro Dee Nyal 16 3,410 08-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Last Post: KSMike
  EncorePro 2.24 - Dream Station 2 Data Files Steve Dever 3 1,097 11-09-2021, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Steve Dever
  EncorePro 2 password locked [unlock utility in post #3] KSMike 33 13,664 03-15-2021, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Faruvaa
  EncorePro install on Windows 10 cluainsi 2 987 03-09-2021, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  EncorePro 2.4 installation problem fantasychun 7 1,384 02-13-2021, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How does OSCAR know my AHI when the CF card was locked? greyham 2 764 01-16-2021, 04:43 PM
Last Post: greyham
Angry problème d’installation de Encorepro 2.24 [Problem installing EncorePro 2.24] tiaibachir 0 731 02-23-2020, 05:34 AM
Last Post: tiaibachir

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.