Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncorePro difficult to read print on screen
EncorePro difficult to read print on screen
This morning I downloaded the 64 bit version of EncorePro to use on my mac with the bootcamp that uses Windows 8.

The print on the screen for EncorePro is very tiny, and it looks trunkated, like half the the print is not showing.

When I tried to view a report, it only would show me one corner, like the upper left corner of the page of a report and wouldn't allow me to see the rest of the report until I printed the pages, then I could see.

Is there anyway to get the print larger so I can see and also to be able to view a report without having to print all the pages to see the report?

also fyi - i am very Mac OS literate, and minimally Windows OS literate . . .

Thank you very much Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EncorePro difficult to read print on screen
1) whats the resolution of your monitor?

2) if you go to the windows control panel, there should be something in there that can help control the characteristics of the screens text
Warning: Eating chocolate may cause your clothes to shrink!
[Image: ry6XtE9.gif] <---- That's ME!
Post Reply Post Reply
the resolution is set to the highest- when i try to set the text size larger then it doesn't fit on the screen of the app (cuts part of the words off, like the bottom half)

but on an interesting note I recently discovered that the print is still small but a little more readable when I use Parallels, instead of boot camp to open up the program.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try reducing the resolution to make the text larger.

Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks that helps a bit -i can get the print larger now but it doesn't fit into the page- and it still seems to work better with Parallels, so I will keep using parallels with the program for now.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 809 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 367 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 687 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 1,598 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 644 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 554 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.