Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

EncorePro, issue loading data
EncorePro, issue loading data
Hello! This is my first post on the forum. I started using an auto cpap (dreamstation, philips respironics) a month ago, and i want to see all the data from de SmartCard. In the place i got the dreamstation, they told me to send the files from de SmartCard to them via mail, and then they send them back to me in a pdf file with all the information processed. I did and the report is awsome, and i know they processed the data i sent in Encore Basic version 2.9.1.0, because it says it at the bottom of the report. I wanted to do it myself, so i started to search and in this forum i found Encore Pro 2, recomended for my dreamstation. The problem is that i dont have a smartcast reader on my pc, so i need to ask my brother to download the info to his computer, and then he sends me the folder (Called P-Series) via mail so i can view it in my computer, but i don't know how to load de folder in the Encore Pro! It only gives me the option to download de info direct from the SmartCard. Is there a way to do it? Should i try Encore basic instead?

Thanks a lot for your advice! I really apreciate it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EncorePro, issue loading data
You can get EncoreBasic free from the forum. It produces the same report as EncorePro. EncorePro is intended to serve multiple clients and has a very large SQL database. Just use EncoreBasic. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

A better option is #Sleepyhead. It reports your data in highly graphic charts and is very easy to understand. It's free and will give you all your answers. Note, the Smartcard was discontinued with the M-Series machines, and all current machines use a SD card. You can obtain a USB SD-card reader very inexpensively to allow your computer to read the data.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EncorePro, issue loading data
Thanks a lot for your advice! I'll give a try to the other two programs. 

Have a wonderfull day!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 293 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Data not fully loading into OSCAR? fert 7 705 11-04-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 557 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  IBreeze import issue Gideon 4 591 10-23-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: guzzle

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.