Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

End of sleep horrible results
End of sleep horrible results
Good day,
I am waiting to visit the Doctor in September but thought to ask here in case i can fix this now. I am getting improved with guidance given to me here on this website with my Doctors prescription pressure horrible results. I am finally getting consistent results in the AHI range of 9-12. I am trying to improve on results however the biggest issues is at the end of the nights as my apnea events increase. Wondering if anyone knew why or how to improve on this?  Also, I still wake up a lot during the nights.

Any ideas suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: End of sleep horrible results
Not much you can do with your machine, you need an ASV to treat your central apnoea. You could try no PS and fixed pressure but that is likely only to reduce the the CA’s. CA’s have been a constant in your treatment stats I looked back through a few previous posts from this thread http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...gh-bad-AHI and we have managed to reduce your AHI a bit but there is not much more we can do. As we stated in that thread you need an ASV.
Post Reply Post Reply
IMHO it is likely that an ASV is in your future.  ASV is the only machine that can treat central apneas.  
You can make sure flex is off and consider reducing your PS to 0 to minimize your central, but I strongly suspect that it will not be enough.  After that I suspect your obstructives will indicate a pressure rise that may increase your central, This looks like an ASV would resolve all  to a very acceptable AHI.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the help!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 530 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 132 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,807 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 161 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 178 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 156 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 130 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.