Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Engage Brain Before Engaging Computer (Disaster)
Sad 
Its never a good idea to wake up half awake then turn on your pc because I wanted to wipe my data stick, instead I deleted my 1TB External hard drive containing 24,000+ Photos ShockShockShock

My bowels almost lurched when I saw my screen pop up saying Hard Drive FormattedCrying-into-tissueCrying-into-tissue

You could have heard my cry across the glens

but wait my brain has engaged now and has been working on over drive. With a quick look in my lucky bag (Programs) I managed to pull out a program that un-formats and thank god I managed to save my files....

I hope I never do that again Big Grin

Post Reply Post Reply
PHEW!!

What program was that?

PS: I hate the "you are attempting to reply too soon. Please wait x seconds." I'm being punished for typing fast!
Post Reply Post Reply
[commercial link removed]

Not sure if Im allowed links like this but this is what I used to save my bacon lol

Hey DC... since this is a commercial link, could you post it in the Commercial Posts forum... I suppose it applies to CPAP software and saving your data, etc., so it's okay to post it as Sleep Apnea related on that basis, but the commercial links belong in the Commercial Posts forum... then you can come back here and put a link to your new post in the Commercial Posts forum. Thanks. SS.
Post Reply Post Reply

(03-22-2012, 05:56 AM)Gazby Wrote: Not sure if Im allowed links like this but this is what I used to save my bacon lol

I have used this as well.... definitely a plus when you have that Homer Simpson moment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-22-2012, 11:20 AM)Gillean Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 05:56 AM)Gazby Wrote: Not sure if Im allowed links like this but this is what I used to save my bacon lol

I have used this as well.... definitely a plus when you have that Homer Simpson moment.

I managed to recover almost everything on my TB Drive, just goes to show that there is no such thing as delete, you have to shred!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross Sudden computer shutdown DeepBreathing 26 1,442 11-28-2016, 12:50 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Computer Monitor Linearity surferdude2 6 555 10-31-2016, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Perchas
  Sleeping with Half a Brain icyura10 0 244 09-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Last Post: icyura10
  New Players in the Obesity Puzzle: The Brain’s Glial Cells icyura10 0 241 08-19-2016, 05:32 PM
Last Post: icyura10
  Need computer help......... GrammaBear 33 2,478 01-14-2016, 03:54 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Ghost Computer Drives PaytonA 3 719 07-12-2015, 09:35 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  2 OSs, one computer and two drives ? justMongo 9 1,771 05-25-2015, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Mark Douglas