Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Enlargement of Nostrils by Nasal Pillows?
RE: Enlargement of Nostrils by Nasal Pillows?
I've been using the P10 since, um, November-ish... so about 4 months, max.

There has definitely been a change to my nostrils.

Maybe it depends on how much tissue a person has there to begin with. I'm female, with delicate features. (and there is no undue pressure against my nose)

This really isn't too surprising. I had a broken nose repaired and a nose job at the same time. I always suspected that something pressing on the nose would make a difference (based on my experience with rhinoplasty). If my plastic surgeon were still around, I would have asked him.

It's not that big a deal though. I'm much happier having my brain functioning again!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
As soon as you wake up go look in a mirror. But you better have some place to sit down close by. I did that once. Well on second thought don't do that. My nose has indeed gotten bigger with nose pillows. Wider. I also have groves around the back of the head from the headgear. No It's not on to tight. 19 years on cpap. Even most doc never heard of sleep apnea back then. It really doesn't matter. Have to use the machine!

I smell everthing!
Post Reply Post Reply
I guess it just depends on how elastic your skin is. Mine is bigger and I'll never convince my parents to switch to nasal pillows. Ever time I do the just stare at my nose! Such as life! I think surgery to repair a large nose would be cheaper than surgery for sleep apnea. And who really likes their nose. Change it later anyway. I don't know.

It will never be that bad!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liquid (H2O) coming out of nostrils?? JohnnyRotten 5 193 06-12-2019, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Very confused [problem: exhale with nasal pillows] mrb268 10 1,345 04-20-2019, 09:04 PM
Last Post: DavidB62
  Acceptable replacement for Dreamwear w/pillows CreativeChrisNYC 2 285 04-06-2019, 02:05 PM
Last Post: yrnkrn
  [Equipment] Any part-time mouth breathers transition from a FFM to Nasal Pillows? RayBee 22 739 03-20-2019, 05:03 PM
Last Post: RayBee
  Just received P10 nasal pillows... JMB73 23 1,114 02-24-2019, 01:07 PM
Last Post: JMB73
  Anyone have surgery for either - Nasal Septum Deviation or Perforated Nasal Septum? My3rd3y3 3 329 02-09-2019, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Dawnstar
  New Dreamstation User Help With Setup/And Nasal Pillows willwillx 6 318 01-28-2019, 09:54 AM
Last Post: bonjour

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.