Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Feel Terrible - Someone Please Help
RE: Feel Terrible - Someone Please Help
(08-26-2022, 11:05 AM)Gideon Wrote: I use a P10 and just push through congestion.  I swear it will not work this time but it always has.  The common sense is a FFM as it allows for mouth breathing.

It looks (from my noob point of view) like my breathing was better last night. also that I never go up a pressure of 15.

Would i be better off setting a static pressure of say 12?
Post Reply Post Reply
Breathing looks a little choppy actually

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
First i can tell you one thing be patient  Coffee
To be able to have really good sleep i needed 3mth

But with every night was better.

I had presure set from 5-12. Nasal mask.
I could not go to sleep as i was feling that i have not enough air. Now im on 7-13 and sleeping as a baby 8-10. 
Play also with hummidity. Start at 4 and than go up. I go up to 7 above i get watter in pipe. 

As im  claustrophobic i can't have full face mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
Except for your trouble falling asleep. your chart looks better at 11-15, keep it here for a week.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sad 
Started a new thread, but figured it would be best to keep it all in one.

I have switched from RESMED Airsense 10 Auto to a RESMED Air Curve 10 VAuto. I gave it a week, and I almost feel worse than I did on the other machine. I am so starved for good sleep it is emotionally draining.

I had a sleep study that said I had 6 AHI per hour but 42 "micro arousals" per hour. When on bipap of 9 IPAP and 4PS my arousals dropped to 10 per hour.

Here are charts from the last three nights. ANy input would be helpful. Should I wait to adjust since it has only been a week?

Note: on the 18th I changed mask middle of night because I couldnt control a leak, and on the 19th I changed to vauto to capture flow limits (as it was pointed out to me S mode doesnt). However, I felt much worse after that and went back to the S mode last night. 

I cannot remember the last time I woke up and had energy. I wake up and feel like im hungover.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 3 170 7 hours ago
Last Post: Abhi
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 83 Yesterday, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
  CPAP making me feel very tense while I'm asleep jlpool 15 826 03-16-2024, 05:34 PM
Last Post: jlpool
  Feel worse on lower EPR even though AHI seems the same? LarkinM 10 324 03-14-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Having a terrible time--please help with OSCAR Montacute 25 802 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  [Symptoms] CPAP(UARS) user 10+ years, still feel terrible DB10 17 1,009 03-05-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] First PAP usage (BiPAP) for treating UARS + Maybe OSA - Feel like hyperventilating? OneShleepyBoi 21 895 03-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.