Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] AEIOMed Everest 3 CPAP
Love my AEIOMed Everest 3 CPAP[/size][/font] machine but it just quit and they are out of business. Anyone know where I can get it repaired?

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-19-2013, 06:05 PM)mikealbrecht Wrote: Love my AEIOMed Everest 3 CPAP[/size][/font] machine but it just quit and they are out of business. Anyone know where I can get it repaired?
Supplier #27 and 28 does CPAP repairs: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List
You might be able to get a used machine with low hours at reasonable price with some warranty from Supplier #2
something like Phillips Repironcis System One, 450 or 460 (CPAP) and 550 or 560 (APAP) are data capable machines)
Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
MANY thanks for your response. I shall pursue.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi mikealbrecht,WELCOME! to the forum.!
Best of luck to you on your machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Please let us know how it goes. I don't think anyone here has worked with them. It would be interesting to see if/how they fix it.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I was able to get a new battery pack and power cord on Ebay for US$125 and free shipping. The cord melted and fused to the battery pack so both had to be replaced. The unit itself and the humidifier were fine.

I don't know what is wrong with your unit, so I don't know if this would help (even if you could get another one).

Meanwhile, I have a new machine. That one is only for backup and travel.
Post Reply Post Reply

I have that machine; I always took it on flights with me to exotic border locations as it was easy to carry and/or throw in your carry-on luggage. I had been thinking of getting rid of it, but ASAA does not want it. I'm reluctant to send it to recycling, since it still works. However, I could be persuaded to send it to a good home. . . . Send me a PM.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY STATEMENTS OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everest 2 humidifier mikemooore 2 1,250 11-29-2013, 11:22 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  [News] AEIOmed is Closing Up Shop - (makers of Everest 2 & 3 CPAP machines) SuperSleeper 2 6,696 10-26-2012, 12:12 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper