Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] AHI reading , unable to read
AHI reading , unable to read
After a Dr. Office visit, the AHI data has disappeared and can't read nightly events. What buttons do I push to re-activate the AHI ? My machine is a Resp BiPap auto SV adv 960.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AHI reading , unable to read
Here is the link to obtain a Clinician manual for your machine:
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Scroll down to section 1 to find your model for the proper manual.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Crimson Nape, my machine did not respond to the step by step instructions provided by your manual  lookup.  The unit never  beeped twice in setup, it only beeped once meaning there is a lock feature preventing to setup by code between Respironics and the dealer technician. 
Post Reply Post Reply
I would go down and have a heart to heart talk with either your Doctor or the Tech who set your machine and ask them to turn on the display for the AHI and any comfort controls they may have locked.

There is a way to change the settings with Encore Pro 2 software and your SD card. But you'd have to pull the modem out so they couldn't change it back.

A lot easier just to talk them into switching back.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-12-2017, 05:39 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: I would go down and have a heart to heart talk with either your Doctor or the Tech who set your machine and ask them to turn on the display for the AHI and any comfort controls they may have locked.

There is a way to change the settings with Encore Pro 2 software and your SD card. But you'd have to pull the modem out so they couldn't change it back.

A lot easier just to talk them into switching back.

Thanks for advising, I plan to meet with Dr. to re-install the AHI which was removed. It is the only way to monitor my events which are ridiculous, 15-20.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yep, I would be telling them to unlock your machine so you can adjust comfort settings.
Don't say anything about adjusting pressures.  Tell them they must have locked out the data mode.
I would be a bit harked off if they ever locked a machine I had, no mater what reason they gave.

Though I have no dealings with your system over there.  It is way to complicated! Rolleyes
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Kazzman,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck as you continue CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I think the 960 Auto SV data on the SD card can be read by the current #Sleepyhead, and is also readable in the EncoreBasic or EncorePro2 available through the forum Private files.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frustrated as unable to get AHI's less than 5 and have difficulty sleeping. . rltarbu 21 823 03-19-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: rltarbu
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 135 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  Help reading OSCAR data JenniferJuniper 20 992 03-08-2024, 02:12 PM
Last Post: JenniferJuniper
  Unable to exhale against nasal pillow pressure? jle323 10 4,865 03-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Guerc13
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 448 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Unable to keep mask throughout night Overdrawn 4 242 02-10-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Overdrawn
  N20 mask: waking up unable to breathe acordeon 1 264 02-05-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.