Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirView?
AirView?
Is there any way we can get AirView software to review our AirSense 10 data? It looks like only professionals can get it. I usually remove the card myself and review it with ResScan. I understand that a wireless SD card can be used but I am no computer expert and it sounds too complicated. The MyAir is useless as it does not give detailed data. Thanks, Bob.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirView?
(04-13-2016, 07:06 PM)BobF Wrote: Is there any way we can get AirView software to review our AirSense 10 data? It looks like only professionals can get it. I usually remove the card myself and review it with ResScan. I understand that a wireless SD card can be used but I am no computer expert and it sounds too complicated. The MyAir is useless as it does not give detailed data. Thanks, Bob.

Have you tried SleepyHead?
http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-13-2016, 07:57 PM)OpalRose Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 07:06 PM)BobF Wrote: Is there any way we can get AirView software to review our AirSense 10 data? It looks like only professionals can get it. I usually remove the card myself and review it with ResScan. I understand that a wireless SD card can be used but I am no computer expert and it sounds too complicated. The MyAir is useless as it does not give detailed data. Thanks, Bob.

Have you tried SleepyHead?
http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./

Thanks. Sleepyhead will not access the proprietary AirView software. It is a little better than ResScan. I want a way to access the detailed SD card data without having to remove the SD card. A wireless SD card seems to be too complicated to setup. Bob.

Post Reply Post Reply
I think you're out of luck Bob, unless you can find yourself a "mole" inside Resmed. It's no big deal to remove the SD card, is it? Once your treatment has settled down you'll only do it once a week or so.

FWIW I find SleepyHead is far nicer program to use than ResScan. But that's just my personal view.
Post Reply Post Reply
What data is it that you want to access that Sleepyhead doesn't provide?

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, I think you want to access your data without having to take out the SD card, I understand. The only way I know of to do that is to use a WiFi card.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-14-2016, 07:01 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: I think you're out of luck Bob, unless you can find yourself a "mole" inside Resmed. It's no big deal to remove the SD card, is it? Once your treatment has settled down you'll only do it once a week or so.

FWIW I find SleepyHead is far nicer program to use than ResScan. But that's just my personal view.

OK Thanks. I just wanted to eliminate having to remove the card. Bob.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-14-2016, 09:43 AM)FrankNichols Wrote: What data is it that you want to access that Sleepyhead doesn't provide?

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, I think you want to access your data without having to take out the SD card, I understand. The only way I know of to do that is to use a WiFi card.

Thanks, bob.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AIRVIEW Daily reports Opus1 3 469 11-22-2023, 10:40 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,089 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Any downside/negative to having another provider/DME register device in AirView Spartan 3 702 12-07-2022, 12:12 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResMed Airview jmayer180 3 745 11-12-2021, 07:16 PM
Last Post: jmayer180
  Resmed AirView registration by online suppliers? orand 10 3,772 03-22-2021, 01:20 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Does Airview give detailed info? MyronH 8 2,060 04-10-2018, 03:19 PM
Last Post: LarryRapp
  AirSense 10 Autoset SD Data/AirView BobF 4 2,251 03-31-2016, 10:17 AM
Last Post: BobF

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.