Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Adjusting CPAP Time
[Equipment] Adjusting CPAP Time
Howdy Everyone,

I am getting annoyed having all my sleep sessions getting ripped in half because I work third shift and goto bed in the early am (6-9am) and get up about in the afternoon. The day going from noon - noon in addition to splitting all my sessions, it occasionally causes compliance "issues". All I have to do it go to be late or get up early. Luckily compliance allows for 2 missed days a week so it's not a huge deal.

I think shifting my cpap's time is likely the easiest way to solve the dilemma.

So my question, is what's the best way to do it. I don't want to mess up my existing data, or "lose" a day of compliance. I think shifting the time either back or forward about 6/8 hours should work. 

Anyone else do this? 

Thanks,

Anthony
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [Equipment] Adjusting CPAP Time
You can advance the time without it affecting the data already there. If you set it back it will mess things up.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Ok so advancing it right at noon would be the easiest or right after I get up...
Post Reply Post Reply
If you advanced it 12 hours right now you should be good to go.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
If you get an error message....You should be good to go PROVIDED you didn't sleep after 12 pm. Otherwise, wait 'til tomorrow after 12 pm and before you've slept.
Post Reply Post Reply
I typically sleep from 6am to 2pm.

Currently I have 1 hour towards my "tuesday" compliance. So I need to make sure I get another 3 hours.

I hate seeing non compliant days on my compliance report. Lol
Post Reply Post Reply
Why don't you set the A10's clock back 6 hours? It would then show that you slept from midnight till 8 AM but it would be on the same day.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 212 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,444 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  [CPAP] Adjusting for flow limitations jane2911 10 308 03-25-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: jane2911
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 619 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Need help adjusting settings cokepi 1 133 03-08-2024, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 173 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.