Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] AirSense 10 For Her - data questions
RE: AirSense 10 For Her - data questions
(02-06-2018, 10:19 AM)dkmoreland Wrote: Thanks, everybody.  I do have Sleepyhead on my laptop - I used it on my older machine.  I'll go get an SD card for the Airsense so I can get a better idea of what is going on.  The basic data on the the MyAir web site doesn't tell me much.

Hi dkmoreland,
Don’t forget to update your profile with your current machine data, as this is the first place that folk look at when responding.

Go to top right of page, click on UserCP, left column> edit options.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Done - thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
My sleepdoc gets excited when I bring in the sleepyhead charts to ask her questions. She asks if she can keep them to show her colleagues. Unless she has my SD card, she doesn't see the detail like we do with Sleepyhead and as someone pointed out, most really don't care all that much. I did have one RT at a former DME that asked if I knew anything about Sleepyhead. Apparently he likes looking at detailed data too and word gets around about SH.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
pholynyk, I have not seen or even spoken to my sleep doctor since before my first sleep study. All communication has been done through email. I envy the people whose doctors actually schedule them for appointments.
Paula

"If I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started I was desperately wishing to be where I am now."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CSA/What questions laokg 0 23 1 hour ago
Last Post: laokg
  need help be with Ti min and Ti max, just got airsense vauto and got some questions shedu1337 7 188 04-22-2024, 09:02 AM
Last Post: shedu1337
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 3 191 04-20-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  EPR questions juniper 7 291 04-19-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New - so many questions Matsu1 7 413 04-18-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Matsu1
  Surgery questions sarahsleeps 8 215 04-16-2024, 10:01 AM
Last Post: coffee9724
Question [Equipment] Airsense 11 Questions tblaster 2 176 04-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: tblaster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.