Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] AirSense 11 app not supported in Australia
RE: AirSense 11 app not supported in Australia
I think you have an overseas FCC ID. In North America, you would have AIR114G

If you scroll all the way down in My Options you will get to 'About' - click there and scroll down to Internal Modem. You should see a software version, serial number, then type and provider and signal strength. That may give you a better idea of whether your modem should connect.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am deep south USA - not the Aussie guy that started this thread. So, I would be surprised if I had an overseas FCC. 

My About shows T-Mobile and LTE-M. I am guessing that is where my M1 comes from. LTE-M1 is a subset of 3g for low bandwidth cellular communication. 

So not sure if it is 4g compatible. So when my area drops 3g completely, I have no modem?
Post Reply Post Reply
How many bars in the signal strength meter?
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
From what I could find in the FCC documentation:

Quote:FCC ID 4G/3G: 2ACHL-AIR114G
FCC ID LTE Cat-M1: 2ACHL-AIR11M1
Source: https://apps.fcc.gov/eas/GetApplicationA...id=5545004

Doing a google search for "LTE cat M1" I found this:
Quote:LTE stands for Long-Term Evolution, the technology that underpins the 4th generation of cellular technologies.  LTE replaced earlier 2G and 3G technologies.  While you may be most familiar with LTE since that's the network your mobile phone uses for calls, texts and data in actual fact there's many more variants of LTE.  Some examples include CAT-3, CAT-2, CAT-1, CAT-M1 and CAT-NB1 etc.  The different 'Categories' represent cellular technologies with different data speeds, frequency spectrum, power usage and signal range.

The LTE CAT-M1 should outlast 4G and is expected to be around as long as 5G.  So the AIR11M1 is newer technology and should be good for a while.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
2 out of 5 bars. Not sure how that could be used for diagnosis. 

Seems like I would want the 4G but not sure if LTE will cross over the big changes.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-08-2022, 06:29 PM)aussiemark22 Wrote: Thanks everyone, got OSCAR to work and now can see my data!!

Appreciate the support!

Gday Mark

I'm in Brisvegas and want to buy and Airsense 11 from the US but have read some dubious reviews of the resellers! Would you mind telling me who you got yours from etc please?

Cheers

Geoff
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-12-2022, 09:48 PM)B1Sailor Wrote: 2 out of 5 bars. Not sure how that could be used for diagnosis. 

It confirms that you have a machine with a working cell phone modem.
Sleepster

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi There,

I buy my CPAP supplies - F20 Masks and cousions etc from AgilityMedical and asked them today about it. They are expecting a launch date of Airsense 11 and their sales guy - Oliver told me that it will be released in mid August 2023 - mostlikely they will be starting an Expression of Interest form on 14th or 15th of August. I cant wait and have advised them to register me to buy the first machine! They didn't give any further information at all.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 3 182 04-20-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  [CPAP] buying a CPAP from the US for use in Australia. scottie199 103 32,937 02-22-2024, 06:32 PM
Last Post: DB10
  REBATE on your Electricity bill [Australia] libster 0 195 02-05-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: libster
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,383 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  [Equipment] Need help choosing between Airsense 10 C2C or regular Airsense 10/11 dabrat76 10 1,711 03-16-2023, 08:20 AM
Last Post: dabrat76
  Airsense 11: SmartStart is Off, but Airsense keeps turning on by itself kklein 4 3,701 03-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: kklein
  ResMed Airsense 10 pulsing in Australia using 240v - Normal use is 110v is US cornishpd 11 1,573 12-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: cornishpd

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.