Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Airsense 10 Autoset Current Firmware?
RE: Airsense 10 Autoset Current Firmware?
I think there is another problem with comparing software versions on ResMed AirSense Autoset machines: I think ResMed has been changing model numbers without changing the model name. We have already seen that different countries get different model numbers, and I would not be surprised to find that model with the 'soft response' algorithm have a different model number than mine. Mine is made for Canada, serial number starting 2214...., and model 37028.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2017, 05:49 PM)pholynyk Wrote: I think there is another problem with comparing software versions on ResMed AirSense Autoset machines: I think ResMed has been changing model numbers without changing the model name. We have already seen that different countries get different model numbers, and I would not be surprised to find that model with the 'soft response' algorithm have a different model number than mine. Mine is made for Canada, serial number starting 2214...., and model 37028.
Model Number is 37028 for the Airsense Autoset 10

The first Two digits of the serial number shows where it was manufactured. 22 is Australia & 23 is Singapore.
The Next two digits is the Year it was Manufactured.  In your Case 2014
The Next Two are the Week of the year it was manufactured.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2017, 05:15 PM)jtravel Wrote: The About screen has both Device & Humidifier Serial Numbers.
The Latest Humidifier software should be SX556-0204 that fixed the static electricity issue they had previously.
The Device Software Version will often be different based on the age of the Machine.
Resmed has the ability to update software thru the cellular connection to Specific Ranges of Device & Humidifier Serial Numbers.
Resmed does not update all machines to the latest and greatest version however.

Thnx.  I do have SX556-0204.
Post Reply Post Reply
new here.
Does anyone know if a french Resmed S10 is bought...can firmware be 'imported' from someone with an english model and be copied to SD card of the french unit to convert it to english?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi nzbrian - Welcome
This answer is based off of the S9, I hope it will work on the A10.  Get into the Clinician Setup Menus, scroll down to Configuration(Wrench Icon). The first option is "Language".  The S9 lists English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks.
I read through other messages in this thread that that option isn't available in OEM French S10 autosets.
That's why I was wondering if it could be done via firmware copying.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 25 463 1 hour ago
Last Post: Old Steve
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 66 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 116 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 840 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 168 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 216 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.