Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Airsense 10 water tank, water everywwhere
Ohmy 
Airsense 10 water tank, water everywwhere
Just setting up my slightly used Airsense 10 Elite. I filled the water tank with distilled water to the level and pushed it in. When I start the machine, air blows over the water in the tank and some splashes out. I get an error: "High leak detected, check your water tub, tub seal or side cover." I took out the water tank and cannot see any seal. It looks like two plastic ports in the top of the tank are supposed to meet with two similar sized seals in the machine. Something doesn't seem right. Does anyone have experience with this problem?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 water tank, water everywwhere
The water chamber comes in 3 parts
1- Base
2 - Lid
3- Seal (goes into the lid)

Also behind the water chamber, there is air outlet seal

You find pictures in the clinical guide, available via email, scroll to section three
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Can you use the machine with no water in the tank and humidity off?
Not sure if you can buy the lid separately, probably you'll need to buy a new water chamber
There is "Supplier List" link at the top of the page

Welcome to the forum, coldje
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi coldje,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
You might need to get a new water chamber.
Hang in there for more suggestions and answers to your question and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is the pic of the tank with the seal in box #3.

[Image: A10%20tank.PNG]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsup 
Thank you for the kind responses. Took my Airsense 10 to my friend's house to compare against his and sure enough my WT is devoid of *all* seals, the lip seal inside the lid, the valve, everything. Tried his WT on my machine and it worked great. Ordered a new WT today.

(07-03-2015, 12:59 AM)coldje Wrote: Just setting up my slightly used Airsense 10 Elite. I filled the water tank with distilled water to the level and pushed it in. When I start the machine, air blows over the water in the tank and some splashes out. I get an error: "High leak detected, check your water tub, tub seal or side cover." I took out the water tank and cannot see any seal. It looks like two plastic ports in the top of the tank are supposed to meet with two similar sized seals in the machine. Something doesn't seem right. Does anyone have experience with this problem?

Post Reply Post Reply
Are you saying you're missing both the internal seals as shown in boxes #4-6? Those, someone correct me if I am wrong, don't come with a new tank. Just the lid seal in #3.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-04-2015, 08:51 AM)AlanE Wrote: Are you saying you're missing both the internal seals as shown in boxes #4-6? Those, someone correct me if I am wrong, don't come with a new tank. Just the lid seal in #3.

The seals/valves inside the machine shown in #4-6 are there. A new WT will do it. I substituted my friend's WT and it worked fine. I bought a new WT online yesterday for about $22.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay cool. Smile

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not using water in AirSense 10 Elite Nishimark 2 94 03-21-2024, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Nishimark
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 615 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 90 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,810 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,373 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  One-Piece Water Chamber Cleaning Davebr60 0 183 02-26-2024, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Davebr60
  Cannot get water chamber flush with machine, making awful sound like a vacuum kc90 2 210 02-07-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: kc90

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.