Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Any CPAP Suppliers Who Don't Bill Deductible?
Any CPAP Suppliers Who Don't Bill Deductible?
Does anyone know of a CPAP supply company that doesn't bill you your deductible?

When I was first diagnosed years ago and given my CPAP machine, my doctor's office referred me to a company who set me up.

That company did not charge me my deductible.  They billed my insurance a particular way that did not cause me to
have to pay a deductible.  I was glad about that, because the supplies are so overpriced anyway.

My long-time company was bought out and taken over by another company I won't name.  They began billing
my deductible.  

I wrote to a VP and told him my deal with the company they took over was no deductible and I expected the same 
from them.  They get an obscene amount of money already.

He had been great about removing my deductible, but they've changed the person in billing that was aware of our deal
and began billing my deductible again.  This has happened a few times and I'm tired of dealing with it.

If anyone knows of a company that doesn't bill you a deductible, I would appreciate knowing the name.  Yes, I'm sure that was probably
unusual.  I realize that.  Just asking.

Mel
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  REBATE on your Electricity bill [Australia] libster 0 167 02-05-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: libster
  Recommendations for national suppliers? HenryBowman 2 365 01-04-2024, 09:51 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Airsense 10 with modem safe from suppliers? HappySailor 3 756 07-02-2023, 12:54 AM
Last Post: HappySailor
  do all listed suppliers accept insurance for accessories, masks, etc hELpMePls2023 4 567 01-22-2023, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Medical baseline: saving a dollar a day on electricity bill thanks to CPAP NelsonM 3 1,103 09-07-2021, 08:29 AM
Last Post: BionicBreather
  Resmed AirView registration by online suppliers? orand 10 3,652 03-22-2021, 01:20 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Best U.S. suppliers for masks? newmar 10 1,345 03-01-2021, 11:58 PM
Last Post: newmar

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.