Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Any news on making the respironics Bluetooth module useful
Smile 
Any news on making the respironics Bluetooth module useful
I just installed the Bluetooth module on my respironics system one and it connects to my desktop computer just fine as comm 4. Not much use so far... I was hoping it might save me packing the SD card back and forth.

Now it seems it isn't of any use for downloading the data to sleepyhead. I was hoping it might show up as a data storage device. The sleep-mapper software is of no real value to anyone interested in what is actually going on. Thanks goodness for sleepyhead !!! Big Grin

Is there any news of progress being made in this regard? Or any other suggestion for connecting to the system one without taking the data card in and out every time?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or info.

Regards,
-Joemac
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any news on making the respironics Bluetooth module useful
You are a step ahead of me. When you figure it out I would love to know how to do the same. Let us know what you learn.
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought it was supposed to connect to the app on the smartphone for uploads? I have the program installed on my computer. It updates every time I put in the SD card for sleepyhead.

Either way, it doesn't present much data. Just Mask Fit, Therapy Hours and AHI.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi joemac05,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your question and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
Thanks for the replies folks....

I'm new at this, just started a little over a month ago and got my own machine last week. I must say I sure do feel a lot better and have developed quite an interest in what's going on. SleepyHead is a dream come true for watching the goings on each night. I got all excited and ordered some gizmos. I have Pulse Oximeter CMS 50E coming next week. I hope I have more luck with that.

Meanwhile I shall put the bluetooth adapter on the "should have done more research" pile for now. Oh-jeez

Regards,
-Joemac
Post Reply Post Reply
Money 
I was going over my data with SleepyHead this morning and the more I use it the more I appreciate all the care and effort that has gone into it. Thanks
I was so impressed that I actually sent in a donation.. Too-funny It is obviously a labor of love.

Regards,
-Joemac

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,063 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Sad help! bipap making things worse Sleepyroshi 11 588 03-23-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  CPAP making me feel very tense while I'm asleep jlpool 15 835 03-16-2024, 05:34 PM
Last Post: jlpool
Gross Need help interpreting data and making adjustments tiredandexpired 13 588 03-01-2024, 10:07 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Help Interpreting OSCAR data and making adjustments Catbois 1 173 03-01-2024, 11:03 AM
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 230 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 787 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.