Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Any personal experiences with BMC Luna GII 2.4 Auto Machine
Am a Newbie to the sleep apnea 'community'.

I am currently trialing Resmed airsense 10 (auto) but will need to purchase a machine very soon.

I have come across a BMC Luna GII 2.4 (or 3.5) Auto Machine which when comparing to the Resmed airsense 10 is very similar.....EXCEPT the price, which is about a 1/3 of the cost. ($2700 (AUD) versus $900)

Does anyone have any feedback or experiences of a BMC machine they could share.

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
Not the Luna but here is my reply in another post.
I had a BMC Resmart auto machine . It had the main board replaced under warranty after 2 years. Then 18 months later the machine did the main board again. I didn't want to spend the $300+ for the fix. So I got a Airsence 10 auto from the US.
I got the BMC cause it was my cheapest option at the time. It did the job and provided enough data for the sleep doctors to ok me for being a bus driver. I'm now retired, so don't have to see a sleep doctor.
Don't think I can say I notice any difference with now I feel between the 2.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yuley,
Welcome to Apnea Board!
If you are paying for a machine on your own (no insurance), then try checking prices of some of the online vendors.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

Supplier #2 sells new open box machines and also good low hour machines for a lot less.
Depending where you live, you will have to compare shipping costs.

ResMed and Phillips Respironics are the most popular.
Good luck.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi Yuley,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I haven't heard much about that machine to say one way or another.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you as you start your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] S10 Auto vs Dream Machine auto silversnore 3 105 Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pupcamper
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 735 215,711 Yesterday, 09:10 AM
Last Post: jsielke
  Auto machine help Sidney 15 558 02-15-2017, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Sidney
  [Equipment] AHI on my cpap auto machine. gola321 9 437 02-04-2017, 02:13 PM
Last Post: gola321
  [Health] Epilepsy and Sleep Apnea - Any experiences doickle 4 154 02-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Beej
  Machine choice for Auto-bilevel? C0mbe 9 299 01-26-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: C0mbe
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 9 8,692 01-22-2017, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait